• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost season 4 (spoilers)

Or it's just like the biggest boat ever ever. Like something a Bond villain would have.

Here's the villain who's going to move the island:

DrEvil%20_orig.JPG

He's exactly the kind of guy who can do such a thing.:LOL:

I think Whidmore is working with Sun's father and the redheaded chick is there on behalf of Sun's father (her speaking Korean kind of leads me to this.)

Now that Sun is taking over her father's company, things are going to get interesting.

I also found this on YouTube, not sure if you guys have seen it--training film for the Dharma initiative. Interesting clips cut in as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI

Something felt off about Sun taking over her father's company and I just realized what it was... can a settlement from the airline really be enough money to buy the majority ownership of a major corporation?

Well, if Oceanic is buying off their silence and their cooperation, then I would say it's probably a nice, big amount. :) Especially if Oceanic is owned by Whidmore (which I believe it is--just another theory.)

Something felt off about Sun taking over her father's company and I just realized what it was... can a settlement from the airline really be enough money to buy the majority ownership of a major corporation?

That very same thing bothered me when I watched it. My answer is no, not even close. The amount of money it would take to buy controlling share of a publicly traded corporation would be far beyond what she would get in a settlement. Frankly, the company she bought is probably similar in size and revenues to Oceanic Air...so you do the math. :)

I also don't think it's possible for anyone to lose the controlling share of his own company just like that.If Mr.Paik has 51% of his company and sells no more shares of it there's no way for anyone to buy them.You can buy only something that is out for sale.

The other explanation could be that the company is actually in a very poor condition and its shares are not that expensive.For example when companies have finansial troubles they have two options-get a credit from a bank or start selling shares.When they start selling more shares than usual their price gets lower and it triggers a chain reaction.Rumours of possible bankruptcy appear among the brokers and they stop buying those shares which makes their price even lower.At the end they may cost 1/10 of their previous price so Sun might have bought the controlling share of her father's company for a relatively small amount of money.

I was finally able to determine the genre of "Lost".It's a combination of:

-"Indiana Jones"

-"Robinson Crusoe"

-"Survivor"

-"Ghost Whisperer"

-"Return To The Blue Lagoon"

-"Trasure Island"

-"Stargate"(because of the mysterious way of travelling to the Sahara Desert)

-"6 days 7 nights"

-"Mysterious Ways"

-"Predator"

-"Star Wars"(I am your father, Claire)

:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder. Had you not bumped this, I would have missed recording it. I caught your post at 6:58.

Bows to the greatness that is GKE.....

Embarrassing admission on my part, I don't regularly watch this show, I Know its a great show, i ve seen a few episodes but for some reason. I don't know why I never really got into this one I loved Alias and MI 3 and Cloverfield and I think Abrams is going give us a great Trek film. The one thing thing i did get out of Lost Was Flan O Bran's Novel The Third Policeman.This is the reason that I have avoided this and every other Lost related thread.:( Well time to start buying the past seasons to catch up.

Last edited:
Damn it all. Locke in the coffin. He's got to come back to life. They can't kill Locke. That's just heresy.

So, if they have to take EVERYONE back, that means:

Hurley (who will likely go back)
Kate (good luck with that one)
Aaron (Claire told her not to)
Sayid (we already know he's lost his woman, why not?)
Sun (she'll go to see if Jin survived)
Jack (wants to go)

Ben
Desmond (?) Sheah, right! Unless Penny dies, then he'll go back to kill Ben. Good manipulation on Ben's part. He kills Penny, then lures Desmond to him (once Des finds out Ben killed her.)
Frank? Is he considered one that needs to go back?

And, Locke. Somehow, he got off the island. Hrmmm

I'm getting the feeling that Frank and Desmond don't count as people that have to go back. Well maybe Desmond, but not Frank- he was never stuck on the island, just a visitor, like the "Rambo" guys and the scientists.

Sad thing is, if the island was moved, is Jin still out there in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by ship debris? Poor guy. I hope he's not dead. I adore Jin.

I want to go to the island. Seriously. I'd become an "other" to protect it. I want my own smoke monster. Why is this too much to ask?

I want an awesome island, too, but slightly different, where I get to talk like Khan and have midget sidekick.

The midget sidekick would be the first to go. Smoke monsters like them some midgets. You need to think this through a little more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back