• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

little TMoS news

Like Jell-O...there's always room for more corruption (the deviant kind not the theiving, lieing, asshole kind like Bush).

Don't we have enough of politics in the off-topic forum? How about keeping comments like these there?

...even if they are completely unfounded, ignorant, and misplaced. You really are an idiot ColonyEarth (aka JoeDeMartino wanna-be-but-never-will-be). There I can speak my mind too.

...even if they are completely unfounded, ignorant, and misplaced. You really are an idiot ColonyEarth (aka JoeDeMartino wanna-be-but-never-will-be). There I can speak my mind too.

Please, let us all remember, that I have said nothing personal or attacking towards this person...nor shall I.

I did not personally attack anyone, I simply made a joking metaphor and allusatory comment that I saw no need to edit or apologize for.

I do not understand the need for personal, harsh, or demeaning attacks...especially in this case.

I'm sorry you're upset, Recoil. Hate me if you wish...it is by no means harming me or diminishing my quality of life.

CE

"there's always room for more corruption (the deviant kind not the theiving, lieing, asshole kind like Bush). "

"I did not personally attack anyone. " : Yeah Bush isn't anybody, and their music sucks. :LOL:

Or is the standard that he isn't registered here at b5tv.com? Ok, then. Pierce Brosnan is an arse! :mad: How's that for a metaphor?

Re: Little TMoS news

What's stranger than truth is how reality seems to be following several B5 themes. :eek:

Do you mean we're IN season 2 or that Air Force 1 will explode visiting some out of the way area, with the vice pres claiming health probs(heart maybe?)
and THEN we'll be in season 2? :confused:

I was going to make a comment about Recoil with a handbag being an interesting concept but you've got me too scared about Pres. Cheney to be lighthearted... :eek:

;)

Actually, I was speaking of the Patriot Act.

The V.P. angle makes no sense. Why get rid of a perfect puppet? :confused:

I was going to make a comment about Recoil with a handbag being an interesting concept but you've got me too scared about Pres. Cheney to be lighthearted... :eek:

;)

interesting

:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back