• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hello again everyone!!!

Hi Myriam!

I'm hoping to make it out for I-Con, but I seriously doubt I will as I don't think I can afford it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I still have yet to see To Live and Die in Starlight in its entirety, as I was out of town when it aired and my power went out about a half hour into it, so I didn't get it all taped. /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif I still can't wait to see it all, and I have high hopes for the series. But I wish you luck, and with any luck of my own, I'll be out there this spring.

Bummer Channe. That sucks. I hate how vehicles can eat your money. Luckily, my Whitestar is still in pretty good shape yet, and I just paid it off last week! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Mmmm............ Now your starting to make me hungry.
Nothing like a big bowl of chief salad, with Wishbone Italian dressing on top. Yum, yum....

[This is in responce to RW7427]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by for the one:
<font color=yellow>Mmmm............ Now your starting to make me hungry.
Nothing like a big bowl of chief salad, with Wishbone Italian dressing on top. Yum, yum.... </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

chief salad??? /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif A salad made by chiefs?

chef salad.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Bwahahahahaha! /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

My comment was inreguards to a poking fun at the rangers motto.
RW7427 said, "We are Salad Rangers, we walk in dark places no others will enter." It was funny but it also made me hungry. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cute silly pun RW7427 sounds like something you would hear on the old Muppet Show. Hah...

Welcome back to you Miriam!!! It's good to read your comments again. Sounds like those harnesses really smarts.
(That means were irritating to anyone out there confused).
Glad to hear the bruise healed fine./ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Now I know you're new here if you found that amusing. Don't take what I say to mean that I have anything against people who are new.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by for the one:
<font color=yellow>My comment was inreguards to a poking fun at the rangers motto.
RW7427 said, "We are Salad Rangers, we walk in dark places no others will enter." It was funny but it also made me hungry. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cute silly pun RW7427 sounds like something you would hear on the old Muppet Show. Hah...

Welcome back to you Miriam!!! It's good to read your comments again. Sounds like those harnesses really smarts.
(That means were irritating to anyone out there confused).
Glad to hear the bruise healed fine./ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The salad bar thing is a long, but funny story. I won't bore you with the details here. If you want to know more about it either go to the Salad Bar threads (there are currently 2 of them) in the babbleon lounge forum here at B5LR, or go to my message board and look for the post titled "The origin of my salad bars". Just click on "visit my website" that appears under my avatar here and that will take you to my message board. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Ranma 1/2

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
<font color=yellow>I'm thrilled to announce that I will be attending the I-CON Convention in New York in April.<P>I'm actually going to be sitting in on the anime panel along side my producer from Ranma 1/2 and good friend Toshi Yoshida.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>And for those interested in Myriam's previous work, the first season of Ranma 1/2 was released as a nicely priced DVD boxed set (called "The Digital Dojo) a few months back. It's an extremly funny show, with large amounts of lunacy, varying degrees of romance, and a bit of magic. More information can be found at and there's a complete episode guide at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideServlet/showid-5127/>TV Tome.

As a side note, it can also be mentioned that the series also features Teryl Rothery (aka. Dr. Fraiser on Stargate) like you've never heard her before...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back