• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Got a favorite cast member...? Adopt one!

I assume that it would require little HTML knowledge, and the very basic stuff (bold, italics, paragraph/line breaks, links) is not difficult - you just have to know the tags, and I'm sure someone here (even me) can help you to get started with those. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

i suppose i could lend my knowledge at making web pages to those who don't. If you like just send me the stuff you want on your page and how you want it arranged and i'll make it for you. Email me at jnk5y@virginia.edu

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>I assume that it would require little HTML knowledge, and the very basic stuff (bold, italics, paragraph/line breaks, links) is not difficult - you just have to know the tags, and I'm sure someone here (even me) can help you to get started with those. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

You have guided me all too often.........TY, girlfriend /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

I'd be happy to take care of the main ISN Anchors - Maggie Egan (Jane), Jeff Griggs (Dan Randall), and Diana Morgan (Allison Higgins), specifically Jane of course /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If I were living in US I might take a chance... but.. Since I'm living in Finland I think that I'll pass.

Is Galen free? (Peter Woodward)...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>I think Joe D may have the market cornered on Pat Tallman. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

*Sigh* Unfortunately, no. I keep offering to adopt Pat, but Jeff Willerth always says no. Damn Vorlons never let you have any fun. *Grumble*

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back