• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

G'Kar Returns!

Re: G\'Kar Returns!

HI
Personally I'm so happy that G'Kar is making an appearance in the telemovie and hopefully the series.

Andreas played the character exceptionally well... very dynamic yet personable. I suppose that's why I loved the B5 series as a whole, due to its character dynamics of EACH cast member. The G'Kar/Londo acts will always be hard to beat in any series (not only in B5LR but SciFi in general). Especially the sacrificing of one another in the 'Emperor overthrow' and 'dungeon' climaxes.

So with G'Kar as part of B5LR I can taste the expectation of enjoying Andreas' acting and dynamics again - in anticipation.

PS. Great site...

------------------
IHHBHG
WhiteStar12

Re: G\'Kar Returns!

I have to admit ..I always loved the interplay between G'Kar and Londo...loved how their relationship developed...they will be hard to beat!! A lot of it had to do with the acting talents of both!! Then again...I think most of the characters of Bab5 really were allowed to develop and shine of their own accord..u really did feel like u got to know them..and watched so many of them grow and really shine...they were very real to me...unlike a lot of other sci fi characters!!!

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back