• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Galactica Season 4 (Spoilers Within)

Very beautiful woman, but I'm not too keen on Dee as a character. Underused but not developed a whole lot. Know little about her other than she had a thing with Lee and she was from the planet with all the wonky religious beliefs that refused some medical treatments.

Very beautiful woman, but I'm not too keen on Dee as a character. Underused but not developed a whole lot. Know little about her other than she had a thing with Lee and she was from the planet with all the wonky religious beliefs that refused some medical treatments.

It seems that her principles are very important to her.In the first season she was ready to argue with anyone defending Tom Zarek.

Much later at the end of Season 3 she left her husband because he joined Baltar's defence during the trial agaist him.That was a surprise for me.

Last edited:

She fulfills the crucial TV show character Token Black Person.

It seems that her principles are very important to her.In the first season she was ready to argue with anyone defending Tom Zarek.

Much later at the end of Season 3 she left her husband because he joined Baltar's defence during the trial agaist him.That was a surprise for me.

I think she idolises "The Old Man" a lot. she's very quick to defend his position. She may have been projecting her respect for the paternal figure of Bill Adama onto his son and hoped that Lee was deep down, the image of his father... which he isn't. I got the impression her leaving Lee was more to do with how his decision drove a wedge between his father and himself and less to do with Baltar himself.

She's clearly more loyal to Bill than Lee.

I like her though... but I still don't like what she caused poor Billy to do.

A possibility has occurred to me just now. When it says the Cylons and they have have a plan. I don't think it really is the Cylons that have the plan, I think there might be a little play on words here. And they have a plan may not Refer specifically to the Cylons, But rather to the Final Five and that may have been the case all along, they have the plan not the Cylons, I was wondering if anyone had an thoughs on this possibility. :confused:

Last edited:
I finally saw Razor last night- I loved it! Don't know why it gets brushed off my everybody else. Maybe because its central character is new? I didn't mind that at all. Razor was more entertaining than the last two seasons of the show.

Yea I agree too. I really liked it.

BTW, so is BSG done for a few months? Was last week the mid-season finale? When is it supposed to return with new episodes?

Yeah, it'll be back next week.

I completely missed that there'd be a holiday weekend in the US too, and was thus quite confused by the lack of BSG and Lost.

Well, Lost wasn't shown this week because this week was the two-hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Next week, if I remember correctly, is the two-hour season finale of Lost. But yeah, BSG seems to have been skipped this week because of Sci Fi showing a holiday weekend movie marathon.

Why do I get the feeling that things going end badly for everyone. I can't stop thinking about that vision that sharon and Laura had. it s funny but Sharon ,Laura Six and Baltar share something in common, all of them have either been close to death or touched by it. even hera came near that point. and all of them are in the vision.

SPOILER BUTTON FOR THOSE NON-UK OR NON-SKY ONE VIEWERS

Spoiler for the episode of BSG that aired in the UK last night but not in the US yet:

I really didn't like this episode. I'm really not bothered about having character exposition of minor characters at this late stage of the show. Maybe it's cos I was never a fan of the Irish guy in the first place.

Plus I hate having to wait a whole episode for characters to realise the obvious (that Lee would be the ideal replacement as President).

It doesn't feel like it's going to end soon and I hope it wraps things up satisfactorailly. And how come Starbuck is acting normal now?

I'm wondering if the big awesome ending (i'm an optimist so am still hoping for an awesome ending) isn't going to be the shock of who is the final cylon, but more what the plan is and other such things.

Romo as the 5th Cylon? He's as good a choice as any I suppose. Besides whe Tigh and the rest get exposed they are going to need an advocate of some kind, Ironic if that advocate turned out to be the 5ht. But who knows.

I saw in the trailer last week that Romo was back (the Irish Lawyer.) That the dude you're talking about?

That's the guy I was talking about within the spoiler space, yes. It shows how disinterested I am in the character if I don't even know his name as I'm usually good with names. :)

Romo as the 5th Cylon? He's as good a choice as any I suppose. Besides whe Tigh and the rest get exposed they are going to need an advocate of some kind, Ironic if that advocate turned out to be the 5ht. But who knows.

Hmmm. I hadn't thought about him being the 5th Cylon. Maybe that is why he's been brought back.

I don't think he is the 5th cylon. Too weird, imho.

And I just never got into that character. I thought he was interesting, but the whole Baltar trial just dragged on and on and friggin' on and Romo's long-ass monologues just wore on me when I wanted to know what the heck happened to Starbuck instead.

Alluveal and Pobman the lawyer Romo being the 5th Cylon is not out of the realm of possibility either, but the Doctor is still a strong candidate as well. This one is driving me crazy.

Last edited:
I can't do the spoiler button jobbie, so i'll be really fucking vague.

how the fuck did the thing with the six happen, did i miss something awesome but weird while i was in the kharzi?

Spoiler for the episode aired in the UK but not in the US yet:

I also didn't like the episode.Lee becoming a president was unrealistic.As far as we know he doesn't have the proper education but only military training.He also seems to be the youngest and most unexperienced member of the Quorum.

The whole thing about Adama's approval was really annoying.This is a democracy after all.They skipped more than 40 names to get to the son of the admiral.This looks to me like a military dictatorship and a royal dynasty.Zarek may not be the right person for the position but it's not the job of the commanding officer of the fleet to make that choice and as Zarek himself said he was at least elected.What is the legal right of Daddy's Boy to be a president-the sympathy of his father?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back