• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Galactica Season 4 (Spoilers Within)

Hahah, no, someone said the smoke monster something in this thread. BAH! I should have put an OT next to it.

BUT

I wouldn't be surprised if I did something like that. I'm a gooba-fish sometimes....

The three who will reveal the 5 , good O Dana Beirs Unboxed , poor Anders, the truth may set him free in a manner he may not want to experience. the five who are from the 213th tribe? Im not sure if I heard that one correctly, Implications the final five are from Earth or Ive drawn a wrong conclusion. Then there is the reference to the Opera House on Kobol any thoughts on these disparate prophetic ramblings by the Hybrid?

hmmmmmm... good episode. Very interesting how Anders was the only one to give that 8 any compassion toward the end. And Athena turning from her--she's pretty much made her statement.

I'm thinking that the final 5 did get to Earth and do know the way--the music was calling them together, then maybe calling them home. Perhaps they all need to be together in order for them to remember?

As for the Opera House, not sure. I think it has something to do with Hera and the next episode does include her.

If I recall, the temple of Jupiter (was that the name of it,) was where D'Anna saw the final 5. And it seems that the final 5 built the temple as a roadmap to Earth, or they had something to do with it. The thing is, the temple was built how long ago?

I'm officially lost, but not in a bad way. I'm just having all theories tweaked and poked at.

Hahah, no, someone said the smoke monster something in this thread. BAH! I should have put an OT next to it.

BUT

I wouldn't be surprised if I did something like that. I'm a gooba-fish sometimes....

Yes it's my fault.It's interesting what kind of things I can post after a few beers.;)

If I recall, the temple of Jupiter (was that the name of it,) was where D'Anna saw the final 5. And it seems that the final 5 built the temple as a roadmap to Earth, or they had something to do with it. The thing is, the temple was built how long ago?

Does this mean that not all the cylons were created by humans.The temple looked ancient so the final five shoul be very old.

Tigh was not created by the Cylons , in fact the final 5 have existed in some form or another since the exodus from Kobol thousands of years ago. that's my take. But we'll see on that one.

That is a surprise.I thought that the first cylons were created much later.

Chronologically I imagine the events that way(I'm not sure about that):

1.First Cylons were created to make life in the colonies easier.They had no intelligence.

2.At some point artificial intelligence appeared or was created deliberately.

3.The artificial intelligence evolved into what we know as the Main Program(as the "Priest" Model called it).

4.The Main Program made armed and dangerous Cylons(Centurions) and they rebelled.It happened 40 years before the events in the series.

5.At some point after that the Main Program decided that it would be better if the Cylons look and feel human.It created the First Seven models who know that they are Cylons and the Final Five who don't know that.It also decided that the two groups should not mix and know about one another.

Is this true or I'm missing something?

The final five might be machines but maybe not true Cylons, if they are the gods of Kobol as has been alluded to, then they may be that old or older still ,they have originated on Earth before Kobol , its possible that thre was a machine rebeeion on Earht ? I keep thinking of that Phrase it has happened before an it will happen again, it has number implications even that time. It possible that they have existed among humanity in some from reincarnated and reborn in each generation they are literally in the genes of humanity .This is reach i know but its something to consider,:confused:

The final five might be machines but maybe not true Cylons, if they are the gods of Kobol as has been alluded to, then they may be that old or older still ,they have originated on Earth before Kobol , its possible that thre was a machine rebeeion on Earht ? I keep thinking of that Phrase it has happened before an it will happen again, it has number implications even that time. It possible that they have existed among humanity in some from reincarnated and reborn in each generation they are literally in the genes of humanity .This is reach i know but its something to consider,:confused:

Yes Garovorkin the whole thing is really confusing so far.Let's hope it will get clearer later in the series.

Just something to consider:

(reposting the cylon models)

1. Brother Cavil
2. Leoben
3. D'Anna
4. Simon
5. Doral
6. Six
7. ???
8. Sharon/Athena/Boomer
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???

Being creatures of order and mechanics, why would 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12 be from somewhere else? (i.e. Earth)

My theory is that Tory is 7. She seems to act more like the other cylons we know and love (especially 6.)

Anders, Tigh, Chief, in the 9-12 range there with the final unknown also being in this mix.

In short, except for Tory (provided my theory is correct,) the last four were created after the others, if we are to assume that 1's were created first, 2's created second, etc.

I'm unsure about many on that list. Do we know for sure Leoben is #2?

The unthinkable is happening, humans and cylons making an alliance.

It's certainly interesting to see how things work out. Looks like Baltar's monotheistic (disguised cylon) religion is gaining followers, perhaps even the President herself. Humans and the rebel cylons will find Earth, find out who the final five are and what their meaning is, and maybe, just maybe, learn to live in peace together... It probably won't end that way, but it will be very interesting to see how it does end.

Last edited:
Has the "opera house" been mentioned prior to this last episode? My memory and knowledge of such details pales in comparison with some of you nerds.. .er, I mean, folks. ;)

The whole cancer patient thing seemed pretty pointless until Roselyn started admitting to Adama that she might believe Baltar's religious ramblings. Kira's observation that Baltar may have "stumbled" upon some truth despite his own awfulness is what helped Roselyn open her mind to the possibility of listening to the message despite the messenger.

All this reinforces my belief that the key to the end of this show lies in the religious conflict. And frankly that's worrying, as popular entertainment almost never handles religious matters well. It's always either preachy or insulting and patronizing.

I agree Truth seeker what we have in Bsg is case of more is less, the more information that is made available to us more ambiguous certain things seem to become. By the Way GKars Eys thanks on the other topic, your right the whole Hollywood thread has be rehashed to many time. It was late at night when i dreamed it up, I was very tired it looked like a good idea at the time, didn't quite look so good this morning.

Last edited:
All this reinforces my belief that the key to the end of this show lies in the religious conflict. And frankly that's worrying, as popular entertainment almost never handles religious matters well. It's always either preachy or insulting and patronizing.

Agreed.

Regarding the final 5 thing. Its possible that the music was simply the point in time where the final 5 were "downloaded" onto Tory, The Chief, Sol and Anders, and that before then...what they were...who knows. So maybe the final 5 were on Earth and when that music came they were downloaded to whom they are in now.

To think that Sol and the rest were actually physically on Earth as the hybrids quote said is a stretch to the extreme. More likely the final 5 were, inhabiting some other "vessel/person" and were moved into their new hosts. What remains to be seen is if these hosts have some sort of ancient tie to Kobol that allows this.

Yea I pretty much pulled that all from you know where, but I'm trying to make some sense of this mess.

And I REALLY hope the end of this show isn't a whole bunch of religious stuff, and that they tie that off before the conclusion, otherwise I'm sensing major letdown.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back