• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enterprise.. enough (SPOILERS for last few US eps)

Re: Enterprise... enough (SPOILERS for last few ep

It'll be repeats until the end of April (21). The last episodes of the season, from descriptions and cast listings I've seen, will be arc-intensive. It may actually be worth watching.

Even though this thread has spoilers in the subject I'll put one here anyway since I'm going to discuss the episode "Azadi Prime".

Just a warning..dont look if you dont wanna know.... :p

I did like the episode but I was pretty disappointed at the way they wrote T'Pol. She was showing much emotion and trying not to cry, even though we saw tears. I think it would have been better to have her not show any emotion at all and have Trip pissed that she wasnt upset, instead of him being worried about her not being on the bridge.

I was left hanging at the end of the episode as well. The ship was pretty badly damaged and makes me wonder what's going to happen to it. Is this maybe a way of getting a new ship for next season (if they have a next season) because I would imagine it would take months to repair it. But then again I'm not a Starfleet Engineer.

From the website scifi.com:

Rick Berman, executive producer of UPN's Star Trek: Enterprise, told the official Star Trek Communicator magazine that the third season will wrap up with a finale called "Zero Hour," which will air May 26, according to a report on the TrekWeb site. Berman told the magazine that viewers will learn a reason for T'Pol's strange behavior this season, and a future episode may reveal that she has become addicted to small doses of Trellium-D, the substance known to cause insanity in Vulcans from "Impulse."

Berman also said that an upcoming episode, "E2," will put the Enterprise into an encounter with a future version of itself.

You know, I have thought for some time now the one thing "Enterprise" needs to save itself is some time travel and a drug-addicted vulcan.

:rolleyes:

And I continue to have no interest in turning to UPN on Wednesdays to watch this show.

No, no, really. This is going to be the ticket to the #1 ratings in its timeslot. :devil:

Did anyone catch the episode "Azadi Prime" last night? To me there were glimpses of what this show could be. A few parts were dark and gritty like DS9 was. Sure the writing wasn't that great, but some of the scenes stood out for me.
YES! In comparison to some previous episodes, "Azadi Prime" kicked ass. I have been watching it since the beginning. I had to force myself through season 1. Season 2 was a bit better, and season 3 has been very good, now that they have a definite storyline going. Interpersonal relationships are taking some interesting turns, a "scope" of the Trek universe as it exists in "Enterprise" is really starting to formulate, and it's becoming a show I find myself looking forward to every week.

People who haven't been keeping up with it should reserve judgement until they get caught up between now and April.

Well then, maybe I will give it another try. I'll check the show out this Wednesday.

Back