• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enid-Raye Adams launches her official website

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Enid-Raye Adams launches her official website</font>
<font size="3">Biography, gallery and first B5LR cast shot</font>

cast-1-2001-6.jpg
Enid-Ray Adams has launched her first official website, just in time for the swarms of B5LR fans to descend upon it.

The site contains many things to see, including a biography, image gallery, demo reel video and of course an acting resume.

There are some particularly interesting pictures in the gallery, including the first cast shot (shown in this news item). You can also see Enie behind the scenes with Andreas Katsulas and JMS.

You can find the website at :
http://www.enid-rayeadams.com/

Nice headshots!

re
Halldor

------------------
Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies, at all.

Nice site, but the e-mail link doesn't work--I tried to send an e-mail, but it was sent back.

Love the pictures from the set!

Tammy

------------------

A couple spots on the website have notes that they are still "Under Construction".

Common enough.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

The good looking guys are out of makeup. The good looking women are all made up!
crazy.gif

It's great to see the cast at last!

As to three Minbari... well there was Tannier, but I didn't think he'd be in the main cast, and wrote it somewhere. He's more in it for just a bit.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

The three Minbari are Dulann (Alex Zahara), Tafeek (David Storch), and Firell (Enid-Raye Adams). Either Dulann or Tafeek is missing. I can't tell which.

------------------

The pictures is cool I really liked the site and I think that its neat that one of the actors on the show was the first to show pics ahead of the official pr guys. The pic of JMS on the page...did anyone else just gape at it? He looks so much older from the last time I saw him, which would have been...96 I think. Not all that long ago.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> He looks so much older from the last time I saw him, which would have been...96 I think. Not all that long ago.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JMS has posted a couple times that B5 took a LOT out of him. The last year and the Crusade fiasco in particular. He aged about 12 years in only 6.

He says he's learned his lesson.
crazy.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

aye it is a nice web site great seeing all teh acters again and a little backstage stuff.

I don't think I have seen Enid-Raye Adams before I hope she is a good acteress. She looks really attractive out of make up in make up it depends on her facial expressions like when she smiles she looks really nice....

I hope eventaully all teh acters in B5LR make web sites and show us more backstage stuff etc

fun fun fun

hey maybe we can get Enid-Raye Adams to come visit us at B5LR.com
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Tafeek, of course. He wasn't on my original cast list too... I think he's more telemovie only, like Tannier.

She has been to B5LR.com BTW.
smile.gif
She'll be one of the many interviews on the way to B5LR.com.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Just looked it over. I agree she does look good. And i'll also agree that JMS does look like he's done gone and grown old on us...lol

------------------

Tafeek, only in the TV movie? Then I guess all the discussions we had about why they need a first contact and political guy become irrelevant.

------------------

JMS doesn't really look older to me, but of course I met him in 1998, the year I started watching B5.

Tammy

PS--Since Enid-Raye Adams visits the site, hi Enid-Raye!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:

She has been to B5LR.com BTW.
smile.gif
She'll be one of the many interviews on the way to B5LR.com.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey ehy this is good to hear
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Arrgh I wish they hadn't changed uniforms I loved the robes the Ranger scouts use to wear. Looks like it is casual Friday or something.
mad.gif

------------------
We are fighting to save one another and some of us must be sacrificed, if all of us are to be saved.- Kosh as G'Lan

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Arrgh I wish they hadn't changed uniforms I loved the robes the Ranger scouts use to wear.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the robes do look cool, but I don't think they are very handy in combat. Take a look at the uniforms worn in S5's Learning Curve, a different uniform is more convenient when it's time to get rough.
cool.gif

------------------
vakie

I'd think they came to the conclusion that the old Ranger uniforms were too cumbersome for the ammount of use they'd get in the series. I wonder how they'll explain "old" Ranger uniforms seen in Crusade.

Well, perhaps there are many kinds of uniforms the Rangers use. Maybe they'll even use a robe in B5LR on some occasions, when the situation calls for it.

------------------
vakie

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back