• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enid-Raye Adams launches her official website

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Well, perhaps there are many kinds of uniforms the Rangers use. Maybe they'll even use a robe in B5LR on some occasions, when the situation calls for it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since the Rangers uniforms originated with the Minbari, you can be sure thay have several, each appropriate for the occasion.

Mostly, we've seen the Formal uniform. Now we're seeing the casual and/or Work uniform.

And, of course, there are going to have to be some "out of uniform" rangers when they go undercover and don't wish to be recognized.

Back when no one knew who they were, they could wear the robes and Ranger Badge anywhere and it would get taken as "nice jewelry" and "neat outfit". Now, they are going to have to be a little more discrete at times.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

I understand the need for everyday work wear, but sweater-vests and slacks? What is this the J. Crew catalogue from 2265?

------------------
We are fighting to save one another and some of us must be sacrificed, if all of us are to be saved.- Kosh as G'Lan

[This message has been edited by Motewolen (edited June 23, 2001).]

It's nice to be in the position if seeing different uniforms as just for the good of the show. If this was Trek, I'd see different action figures exploitation.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

It could be explained by having a special mission similar to Crusade assuming they are on one at the time of the pic.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What is this the J. Crew catalogue from 2265?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not? After all, they said the Platform Sandal would never come back, either.
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

I hope too that they are not going to completely disregard the original Ranger uniforms. Granted, they may want to establish a new look for the show, but I'm still getting used to it. I'm telling myself that they are combat versions, and that they all have the proper uniform packed away in their quarters.

Apart from anything else, I'm going to have to sew myself another outfit.
crazy.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
Tafeek, only in the TV movie? Then I guess all the discussions we had about why they need a first contact and political guy become irrelevant.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like it. :\

As for Enid-Raye Adams, the woman's absolutely gorgeous. What a shame that they buried her under all that make-up. Oh well. BTW: Anyone else see that pic of her booty-dancing in make-up? Come on, Firell. SHAKE THAT BOOTY! LOL!

------------------
Lochley: You know what you are?

Gideon: Ruggedly handsome?

Lochley: A control freak!

Gideon: Can't I be both?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Matthew Gideon:
As for Enid-Raye Adams, the woman's absolutely gorgeous. What a shame that they buried her under all that make-up. Oh well. BTW: Anyone else see that pic of her booty-dancing in make-up? Come on, Firell. SHAKE THAT BOOTY! LOL!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know of any special Firell stuff, but you wait until you hear what they're doing with Na'Feel. And I ain't saying... you'll all just have to wait. I'm a tease.
laugh.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."

Don't go drooling too much. Some of the cast members have been known to Lurk in places like this.

And after all, these are Rangers. They spend a lot of time in the Dark Places Where No One Else Will Go.
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I don't know of any special Firell stuff, but you wait until you hear what they're doing with Na'Feel. And I ain't saying... you'll all just have to wait. I'm a tease.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And a damn good one too!!
tongue.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

This board is turning into a most agonizing, painful place. And all thanks to our beloved Antony.
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Don't go drooling too much. Some of the cast members have been known to Lurk in places like this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not drooling.
tongue.gif
There's a difference, though, between saying "The woman's absolutely gorgeous" and saying something like "She's shaggariffic!" LOL! The first is very complimentary, while the second is just rude.

Besides, I don't see a problem with complimenting a woman on her beauty. If she is lurking here then I'd think she'd be flattered.

As for the pic, I thought it was funny as hell. Not something you see a Minbari doing every day.
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>And after all, these are Rangers. They spend a lot of time in the Dark Places Where No One Else Will Go.
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*checks his closet to make sure there aren't any Rangers in there*
wink.gif

------------------
Lochley: You know what you are?

Gideon: Ruggedly handsome?

Lochley: A control freak!

Gideon: Can't I be both?

wink.gif
i was lurking - and i'm flattered.
thanks for all the interest in my site.
as for the "bottom slap" photo, sometimes a minbari has to get down with her bada** self!
hugs,
enid-raye
p.s. antony is the bees knees!
laugh.gif

------------------

Hi, Enid-Raye! I was wondering when you would show up, since Gus Lynch also posts here. Welcome!

Tammy

------------------

hey ehy welcome Enid-Raye glad you are here hangin out
smile.gif

Cannot wait to see you in Legend of the Rangers, I am sure it is going to be another top show.

Hmmn I wonder who else is lurking around that we do not know about?

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
... sometimes a minbari has to get down with her bada** self!
hugs,
enid-raye
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somebody's been hanging out with that Dark Angel chick.
tongue.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

Hi Enie.
smile.gif

You see, two cast members posting now. Thank god everyone, on the whole, behaves themsleves.
smile.gif

I know at least five cast members have been here... maybe others lurk too, you never know...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
Hi Enie.
smile.gif

You see, two cast members posting now. Thank god everyone, on the whole, behaves themsleves.
smile.gif

I know at least five cast members have been here... maybe others lurk too, you never know...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Sigh* I guess this means I have to behave.
wink.gif

------------------
Delenn: He will not hear you.
Neroon: Then I will speak briefly.

Hey Enid!
smile.gif
Glad to see you pop in!
smile.gif
One question? Antony said two of the Ranger movie cast members pop in here. Who is the other one?

Also just wanted to say that I am looking forward to seeing the Ranger movie. I love almost anything B5, so I can't wait to see the movie. I hope it becomes a series too. That would be cool!
cool.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back