• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Petition - To Anybody Who Hasn't Already..

Re: Crusade Petition - To Anybody Who Hasn\'t Alrea

Oops. Sorry, there, KoshN.

I think the reason it let me sign twice is I used my hotmail email once and my college (.edu) email address the second time.

I hope that isn't going to be a problem. The site did tell me I seemed to sign twice. I hope it corrected it.
blush.gif

Sorry if my response might have sounded sarcastic. Reading it now, it kinda "looks" that way to me.
blush.gif
frown.gif
It was unintentional.

Frankly, I'm thinking of deleting both petitions. I've been having discussions in various newsgroups about these online petitions, and it appears that the signatures can be easily padded/faked, and that's why online petitions mean nothing nowadays. Even if we had a million signatures, it wouldn't mean anything because any network head could look at it and dismiss 'em as being fakes.

The only thing that counts at all are snail mail letters. As a compromise, I'd suggest printing the petition body, signing it, and snail mailing it in. In the case of the Questions About A "Sci-Fi Channel" petition, naturally, you'd also have to indicate your answers to the questions.

In this way, we could have both uniformity of message and the clout of individual pieces of snail mail landing of The Sci-Fi Channel.

Well... hmmm. While I support the effort, you're right KoshN, that chances are 1 in 1 mil. But anyway...

I signed. I'll believe. Almost.

Bonnie Hammer sure is hot. Its a shame she doesn't know jack snow about sci-fi. Otherwise, I might be attracted to her.

Crusade was the best show on TV during those 13 glorious weeks.

Why not send the petition to TNT for a laugh as well? ;-)

-Tim

Why not send the petition to TNT for a laugh as well?
wink.gif

1. JMS would never take it back to TNT.
2. I doubt that anybody at TNT knows how to read.

laugh.gif

I have been thinking about writing another letter to Bonnie Hammer. Asking her why the Sci-Fi channel is getting rid of all of their original science fiction.
rolleyes.gif

Politely, of course. So they'll have to waste space in a file cabinet somewhere!
laugh.gif
(All letters deemed impolite are thrown out, IIRC.)

hyp, I'm considering the same. SFC is dreadful now.

I just saw the Dream team for the first last night. If I described the one gal's dream, I might have to go to the NC-17 forum.
blush.gif

Please don't give up, KoshN!

Please don't give up, KoshN!

You know, right now is when we need things like space sci-fi the most, because that's what inspires people, and gets them to take their eyes off their feet (the here and now) and focus on the horizon (the future).

We should write (snail mail) to Bonnie, and tell her that.

I will.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back