• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Best DVD Release in September is TOMORROW!

"I say Finneus, it's a lovely day to be doing squat thrusts and lifting these large triangular iron weights!"

Interview With Seth

IGN DVD: Feature films?

MacFarlane: Feature films, one animated and one not. I'm getting ready to pitch a new animated series to Fox, which will be kinda nice, I'm sorta anxious to get back into that medium. And Family Guy is still kickin' around out there, it's looking like we're going to do this direct to DVD Family Guy feature, which will be kinda nice, we keep those characters alive.

IGN DVD: Can you give me a little more detail on it?

MacFarlane: (chuckling) We're kicking around a story about Stewie realizing that he's gay. We haven't really settled on what the story's gonna be, but that's one of the ideas.

cool :cool:

"It's not so much that I want to kill Lois. It's just that I don't want her to be alive... anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this much trouble and then I think to myself, my God, wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be homosexual?"

Stewie is the best.

"I say, someone must have made a funny, 'cause your mother's in stitches. AH HA HA HA HA, oh, I'll leave you to grieve."

His eulogy for Biscuit later that episode was juat so amusing.

Half the fun of Family Guy is wondering when the joke will end, they drag them out ... but it's still funny.

I think I might have watched a little too much Family Guy, I can actually hear Stewie's voice while I type. It's disconcerting.

Peter Griffin: "I know how to play golf. My great great grandfather created golf back in Scotland"

Peter's Great Great Grandfather: "OK, evera one clear on the rules? No Jews. No Blacks."

Peter Griffin: "I know how to play golf. My great great grandfather created golf back in Scotland"

Peter's Great Great Grandfather: "OK, evera one clear on the rules? No Jews. No Blacks."

Although I love Family Guy and I think that is has many hillarious moments, I never found this to be funny.

I thought it was a riot. One thing that makes this show so great, is they mock and make fun of EVERYTHING. Racism isn't a funny issue, but that joke isn't racism per say, its stating how stupid people can be about it.

Different people have different senses of humor though, and Family Guy has something for everyone. :)

I thought it was a riot. One thing that makes this show so great, is they mock and make fun of EVERYTHING. Racism isn't a funny issue, but that joke isn't racism per say, its stating how stupid people can be about it.

Agreed, FG is a show that makes fun of stupid people- and there are few things more stupid than racism.

Quagmire: Hey Peter! Guess What! Last night i had sex with a black chick!
(a black couple passes by)
Peter: Hush Hush, I'll call you later! *turns off the phone*
Black woman ("what are you doing?" look): What? He only said black chick.
Peter: yeah, yeah, i know. But your boyfriend looks like one of your typical black angry guys and i didn´t want to offend him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back