• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Best DVD Release in September is TOMORROW!

Nice!

They edited that scene because they felt the female shadow went down to far. Silly censors.

A great scene from the new DVDs is Peter narrating his life.

"I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I could never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow, I think she knew. Lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright exuberant eyes I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of weary life."
(Lois punches Peter onto the floor, time passes, room gets dark.)
"I awoke several hours later in a daze..."

Ooh, or this bit:

Dennis Miller: "I don't wanna go on a rant here, but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Robert Fulton having sex with Beowulf at the first battle of Atietam. I mean, when a neo-conservative defenestrates, it's like Roskolnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate."

Peter: "What's a rant?"

Oh Lord help me, I actually typed all this from memory. I need a girlfriend or a hobby.

EFC4_Cover.jpg
This is where my money is going on September 16th.

Renee Palmer can kiss my butt, which, ironically, just got it's own sitcom. What is it called again? That's my Anus? My Life with Anus? I can't recall. :D

:LOL:

Poor Renee. She really needs to do something with her career...she's been to quiet.

Some more Renee for ya
8_29unapproved.jpg
40224055.jpg

Where has all my money gone... :(

I broke down and bought Family Guy today, even though I was gonna wait until I finished DS9 s4.

"You know what I haven't had in a while? Big League Chew."

"Look at him, doesn't he run like a Welshman? Doesn't he? Doesn't he run like a Welshman?"

The first two episodes alone are worth the price of the set.

"Pea... uh, uh... tear... um, uh... griffin. Peter Griffin! Aw, crap."

This one isn't on this set, but it's one of my favorites:

"The filing is done, Mr. Griffin."
"Thank you, Ms. Ironbox. You are a valued member of our business team and I will give you a raise tomorrow if you come to work without a shirt on."
"Mr. Griffin!"
"Wait, wait, let me try again. Nice ass!"
"Have you even been listening to anything we've said?"
"I've been listening, it's just that there are some subtleties to the rules that are a little hard to grasp. Honk honk."

And from the same episode:
"Ok, here's what I'm thinking: I'll be Charlie and you can all be my angels. Except you. You be Bosley."

The Peter and Stewie scene from that ep is priceless. So over the top it works REALLY well.

I think I feel a lump. No wait, that's just a Cheeto. :D

And, to paraphrase the start of this from my memory:

Peter, telling a joke to male coworkers: "Why do woman have breasts? To give men something to look at while their talking to you!"

Men laugh, woman walks, turns her attention to Peter, crowd dispurses. Slight pause.

Peter: "Okay, okay. Why do woman have breasts? To give men something to look at while their talking to you!"

Woman stands in silence. Peter, as usual, keeps laughing.

I feel I've butchered it. I need those DVDs.

And don't forget Brian reciting John 3:16:

"And the Lord said, 'Go Sox.'"

Peter (to crowd of male co-workers): "Why do women have boobs? So ya got something to look at when you talk to 'em."

Female co-worker: "Are you telling jokes? I love jokes."
(Men disperse)

Peter: "Ok: Why do women have boobs? So ya got something to look at when you talk to 'em."

(Woman has horrified look on her face)

Peter: "So ya got something to look at when you talk to 'em."

(Woman still has horrified look on her face)

Peter: "So ya got something to look at when you talk to 'em."

From the same episode (maybe not exact):

"Now, notice I'm making contact. That makes her feel comforted."
"Maybe you should hug her, too."
"Good idea, Peter, thank you."
"Ok, now rub her back. That's right, comfort her. Yeah, that's good. It's Ok if you like it, it's ok. Now smell her a little."

"Hi. We had a lot of laughs tonight, but let me tell you what's not funny- killing strippers. Strippers are people. Naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind the curtains in the VIP room. Besides, you don't need to kill them- most of them are already dead inside."

This was the end of that one ep where Stewie tries to find out how the school's cheerleaders manages to do their little "mind control" thing. Oddly enough, I've completely forgotten what the rest of the ep was about. Anywho, this is at the end, with the head cheerleader, Cindi, still tied up and gagged in a stall in the men's room.

[door opens to reveal Cindi bound and gagged; we then see the face of Quagmire looking down at her]

Quagmire: "Dear diary: jackpot!"

Please keep em coming. I don't have cable anymore and haven't been to the store to pick up the dvds. I love reading this thread and lauging my ass off.

Nice!

They edited that scene because they felt the female shadow went down to far. Silly censors.

I saw that episode on C4, and then downloaded it because I just felt that the episode hadn't made sense at times and must have been cut. Man it was massacred... including the entire end bit from where Peter accidentally finds the pics.

I remember watching the series premiere when it first aired on Fox. It was one moment at the end when I realized this show was going to be great:

"Oh no!"
"Oh no!"
"Oh no!"
"OH YEAH!"

Yea that Kool Aide man busting through the wall was the best. A sign of how awesome that show was gonna be.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back