• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT Actual DISCUSSION Thread

Actually, they originally announced "Quarter 2 of 2007". Since it has been moved to 27/07, it has only moved slightly from that original plan.

And that was when they expected production to start over a month earlier than it eventually did, so the estimate from completion of filming to release date was pretty good.

Regards,

Joe

True. JMS has only answered "Who can say?" when asked about Claudia appearing in TLT and he's got a track record of hiring the one who's right for the story, as witnessed in his hiring Foxworth (?) for Jeremiah despite his having bailed on playing General Hague.

Irrespective of JMS' feelings about the Mongoose books... wouldn't it make good business sense for CC to reconnect with the series if she has a book coming out based on it?

I'm not saying that I believe it will happen, or that there is even the remotest possibility... merely pointing out that she has extra potential motivation to give her character as much exposition as possible.

And I read the spoilers in the other thread and all I can say is... I think it is a very clever albeit risky plot point. Wow.

Irrespective of JMS' feelings about the Mongoose books... wouldn't it make good business sense for CC to reconnect with the series if she has a book coming out based on it?

I hope those fences can be mended, because I'd really hate to see future B5 completely devoid of Ivanova.

I hope those fences can be mended, because I'd really hate to see future B5 completely devoid of Ivanova.

Seems to me, there would be far more reason to worry about Garibaldi/Jerry Doyle, and that doesn't seem to be a problem, so, I'm sure Ivanova won't be one

Man, I wish I hadn't read that.

Thank you for confirming my decision not to. I'm trying to avoid any spoilers from here on out and looking forward to July. It has been a very long time since I've seen anything in the B5 universe where I didn't know what was coming next, and I don't intend to waste the opportunity. :) Thanks for labelling that so clearly, Jan.

Regards,

Joe

Thank you for confirming my decision not to. I'm trying to avoid any spoilers from here on out and looking forward to July. It has been a very long time since I've seen anything in the B5 universe where I didn't know what was coming next, and I don't intend to waste the opportunity. :) Thanks for labelling that so clearly, Jan.

Regards,

Joe

Ditto. I know some spoilers for LOST and for Heroes, and I even ran across a spoiler from someone who claims to have seen the Season 3 finale of BSG, for the last minute twist/cliffhanger (that I wish I hadn't found out). B5: TLT I want to remain a complete spoiler virgin.

Ditto. I know some spoilers for LOST and for Heroes, and I even ran across a spoiler from someone who claims to have seen the Season 3 finale of BSG, for the last minute twist/cliffhanger (that I wish I hadn't found out). B5: TLT I want to remain a complete spoiler virgin.

I was going to make a funny joke here, but even the joke would be a spoiler.
I'll tell ya in July.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back