• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B4 prop for sale on eBay

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Sure it's just painted plywood, to some.

To some, a script is just a bunch of paper with typing on it.

But to others, a script is a prized and treasured memento or collectable. So are set items or props from a particular show.

[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

As an update to my above post- that Star Trek auction I mentioned was TODAY (6/27).

The original Enterprise captain's chair sold for $265,000 USD. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

That's some high roller plywood right there, yowza!

There has been some speculation that Bill Gates has been snapping up original Trek items. He definetly has that kind of coin to throw around, and if it's true- I suspect he got it.

I still would rather see it in a museum than a private collection... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Hit the home button then.

Geez, I sure as hell ain't gonna provide you with information you can easily get yourself. Man, you are worse than Sol. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Besides, when you reply to this thread it should take you right back to the top.

Cool. The item has been relisted! I bet the reserve has got to be at least $1000. Wish I had that kind of money to spare. *sighs heavily*

when i relpy, i hit "return to forum," so i never see the top, and i don't want to hit the home button, and thank you very much for claiming i'm worse than Sol, now i have full right to rag on you when you least want it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

If anyone wants one just build it yourself. It dosnt look hard at all. Im sure if someone is handy with a workbench they could make there own. I have seen pictures of lot of people make props/sets from there fav shows for there house. Hell people even build there own Real looking, remote controlled, and talking R2-D2's.

capt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back