• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Yea, you chose a good one, RW. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I like mine, too. (But I like my avatar at Kribu's site even better. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

As an instructor, I know where Antony is coming with this. You play a dangerous game when you set up boundaries and then start letting people push those boundaries.

It is much easier at the end of the day to simply say "no, the rules don't allow for that".

And lets face it, there are plenty of choices for avatars between 5 seasons of B5, some Crusade, and a Rangers 2-hour movie. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You're right hyp, but some people also like individuality. Not everyone wants an avatar like everybody else's. Avatars can say alot about a person.

Yea, but the premium membership GIVES people individuality. If you are a standard member then you can only pick from the list.

Im actually suprised there isnt a good Kosh avatar from a Premie yet...

Yeah, so everyone that wants to be an individual better fork up some cash once Ant gets the membership thingy working again!

I'm still concious that present premies haven't got email... so I need to sort something out there first.

Oh piffle. There are those of us that just want the befrigged avatar. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But I have to ensure that the current premies are completely satisifed first. That is my first concern. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One thing did occur to me, though. If we had regular email addresses, we could email photos to each other. I don't have any photo editing software more sophisticated than Paint, I think, on my computer. And sometimes getting photos down to the size limit is something I just can't do.

But if they could be attached to an email, that would be a nice feature.

But it's hardly a high priority in my mind. Don't work too hard, Ant. We want this site to be FUN for you. Otherwise, you might give it up. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

If you ever need anything edited to a different size and put up on the internet, feel free to send them to me (jeremy.bradley@gmx.at)

Kribu has been so sweet and she's done that for me. I'm hoping to get a digital camera for a Christmas gift from my mother. Then I'll be able to do it for the new photos. But I may just take you up on it, when I'm not bugging poor Kribu. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You are sweet.

Irfanview is an excellent freeware program for some basic photo-editing. It's fairly easy to use, and it can "see" every image type I've ever heard of, and some I haven't.

Members online

No members online now.
Back