• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Dream

I also daydream alot about tv shows, especially during class!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Com:
<font color=yellow>I usually dream very vivid dreams were I'm up in the middle of some kind of hard struggel over something.

And I always win! (or at least get a draw, I never lose in my dreams..) /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

A few weaks ago I saw all of Neon Genesis Evangelion in one long Marathon viewing. That night I dreamt that I was piloting an Eva fighting against wierd creatures. You that have seen Evangelion know that it is a very emotional show, and emotional stuff always grab onto ones memory much better. So it wasn't really such a big surprise.

By the way. In my dreams I can often change my surroundings and what is happening in the dream by force of my will. Almost like a bit of magic. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I can fly if I want to etc... Sleeping is fuN! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Can anyone else out there do the same? Control your dreams?

/Com</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Com,

The ability to control your dream is called "lucid dreaming." And I can do that too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It's like I am asleep enough to dream but yet awake enough to know that I am dreaming and to make it go the way I want it to.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>When I was really little, I dreamed I was dating Wesley Crusher.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Wow. And I used to like you. And have respect for you. Wow. I gotta go wash my brain of this.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RW7427:
<font color=yellow>The ability to control your dream is called "lucid dreaming." And I can do that too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It's like I am asleep enough to dream but yet awake enough to know that I am dreaming and to make it go the way I want it to.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Exactly! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Lucid dreaming ah.. gotta do some research on that one. Couse it's so much fun! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

/Com

Is lucid dreaming only possible when you're in a half waking half dreaming state? or can it also happen when you're fully asleep? I've heard of lucid dreaming before, but I've never been able to. I have a hard enough time to remember my dreams, let alone be in control of them! I think lucid dreaming was very important to some native tribes.

My dreams are not of B5, but the characters often find themselves there....

I dreamt once that Londo and the owner of a restaurant I used to work for had a <font color=red> heated discussion</font color=red> over my work performance. Londo was on my side and being the boisterous diplomat that he can be.........made the restaurantuer a fool infront of the patrons!
Thinking about it now....it was kinda' like B5 on acid!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>FlarnChef wrote:
<font color=yellow>Thinking about it now....it was kinda' like B5 on acid!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote> Did it perhaps involve food sighing loudly... or crawling off the plate?

I don't know. But I had an interesting dream once, long ago. When (I think at least) I was fully asleep, a nightmare started. Something in my head, a voice, simply said "it's not real, replace it with something else". And the scenery changed. Shortly after that I woke up.

I am not sure what that was, but it's not the only time something interesting has happened in my dreams. I think I problem-solve in my sleep sometimes. I know after working on one very difficult month-long take-home exam for a senior-level math class, I basically dreamed my way to the correct solution on one problem. I didn't dream the entire solution, just the approach towards it.

The funny thing is: I don't usually remember most of my dreams. So these two incidents are very VERY strange and rare for me.

i've had *one* lucid dream. i was lucid just long enough to say "this is a stupid dream" before i woke up.. never had another one! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I had a few. They were all NC17 quality though, so you won't get to see them here. And since I'm too lazy to go there and type them now, and too forgetful to do it tommorow, you'll probably never see them /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

I dreamed that to then reality set in no rangers well maybe sometime in the distant future there will be another series.And will it will become as popular as the first starting off a new wave of memboralia on the show .

**editied on reading rw's post**
I have done this a few times on dreams that were about to get scary. I have not had this happen for awile./ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I can remember several of the dreams that I have had. Most are pretty vivid, and sometimes make little sense. But I can say without a doubt that I have never had a B5-related dream.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back