• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Petition - To Anybody Who Hasn't Already..

KoshN

Super Moderator
Crusade Petition - To Anybody Who Hasn\'t Already..

...signed, PLEASE go over to...

KoshN's Crusade Petition

... sign, and leave a positive comment about Crusade, OK? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm getting ready to send it all in to The Sci-Fi Channel. (Please, no comments on our chances of success. I already know them. All we can do is try.)

ps. If you try, and can't get in to sign, please let me know. Can't remember what end date I put on it.

Re: Crusade Petition - To Anybody Who Hasn\'t Alrea

already signed a while ago,
how about sending it to WB as well /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm with LightNZ, I signed it a while ago also. I think sending it to WB would be a good idea also.

Wish there were more signatures though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cerberus

If it's the same one that you had awhile ago, I already signed it too, Kosh N. Sorry.

Re: Crusade Petition - To Anybody Who Hasn\'t Already..

I was in the first 50 to sign, but have now sent the URL to a few other Crusade fans. Good luck!

I intend on sending it to more than just The Sci-Fi Channel, but haven't decided on all the recipients yet.

After seeing Daniel Dae Kim (Lt. Matheson) on 24 last night, it really pissed me off that Crusade was canned. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I have always felt Crusade had the potential to be better than B5--maybe because I started watching it from the beginning but it sure was Great.

Cerberus

Cerberus, I always felt that the crew of Crusade was an excellent mix, due to the situation at hand. Whomever was available and capable got drafted. They weren't being promoted into these jobs, they were being drafted.

I'll be ordering Blake's 7 when it comes out on DVD in region 1 format. I only saw a few episodes, and read a few other ep. summaries. But Blakes 7 reminds me the most of what Crusade might have been.

This is why I don't watch much television other than news anymore. We got to about 65 degrees F at my house today. But no more rain for awhile, it looks like.

They call it the desert for a reason. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Up to 553 now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I signed before also. I had to check though because I forgot if I had or not.

593 now. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

just curious, how many shows have been "resurrected" after 3 or more years cancelled?

No idea. Maybe ours will be the first. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And you've cracked the 600 mark now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think I signed your petition twice, but I don't know how to remove the first signature. Can you do that? I have no idea where I signed it before, I just got a message that I had already signed the petition. Yet my new post is there, at 611.

Oops. Sorry about that. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I hope it won't be a bother for you. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Not to turn this into a Blake's 7 thread, but yeah, hypatia. Blake's 7 had the same kind of gritty, take no prisoners approach, on a lesser budget of course. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sigh. What could have been.

KoshN, I signed a coule of minutes ago. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hypatia, don't worry about it. Funny, it allowed it, since it should do a check on the email address. *shrug*

Thanks, taichidave. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It may not have allowed it. It may have just replaced my message. I'm not sure.

Anyhow, even if you could get a few thousand signatures, do you think it would help? Real "space" sci-fi is just too expensive right now for anyone to want to do it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back