• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

We reveal show details, including characters and ship

B5LR

Regular
<font color="#ffffff" size="+1"><a name="987638782">We reveal show details, including characters and ship</font>
<font size="3" face="arial">[SPOILER] Find out some of what's in store in B5LR</font> <font color="silver" size="-2">(posted at 17:06PST)</font>

Thanks to my source, who also informed me previously about the Mike Vejar directing and fan favorite news, I've now received parts of the script for the B5LR telemovie.

As part of the relaunched B5LR.com site, there's now a section dedicated to the show's story and characters. In our show overview section you'll find some basic information on the show, character information and some of the plot.

The lead character is a Ranger called David, who's in trouble with the Rangers Council. Two of his friends are Dulann and Sarah, and the three are assigned to a ship called the Liandra. For more information on all of this, visit our show overview section.

I've also created a cast and crew section devoted to the people involved with the show.

Please note that until anything is confirmed officially, you should treat these details as you would any rumors. There are also bound to be changes before the final shooting script is reached, and even then, things may change. I do have further information, but I stuck to more just character/background information. I'm a news site, so I'll report. But I won't undermine the telemovie, that's not what I'm here for. So hopefully this will whet your appetite and leave you wanting more. What I've read of the script I have liked a lot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back