• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Warner Bros Cancels CCG?!?!?!?!?!?

crazy.gif
I am very upset. I am one of the many "Rangers" across the world who run tournement for the Babylon 5 CCG. Yesterday we were told that Warner Bros. has cancelled the CCG and that there would not be any more new cards for the game. I am very upset about this. This is a great game that can only get better with the new moive. The reason that was given was due to contract negoitaitons between Warner Bros. and Precedence Ent. I feel so powerless. Does anyone have any suggestions or words of comfort for the thousands of fans of the game who woke up this morning to find out our favorite pasttime is dead.

------------------
I used to try really hard, then I found out that you can buy Trophies

I am most certain it's far too early to declare B5 CCG "dead"...

I do not like the way WB is using their wonderful suit logic - probably to be in a better position to negotiate future contracts after B5LR starts airing.

We may call it... paused. What follows, remains to be seen. I'm personally quite sure that the CCG will continue, sooner or later, one way or another.

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited June 05, 2001).]

There is already another topic discussing this. http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000070.html

------------------
"I didn't think so, but if I was wrong, I was wrong. I'd rather do something, and make a mistake than be frightened and be doing nothing. That's the problem back home. Folks have been conned to thinking they can't change the world, have to accept what is. I'll tell you something my friends. The world is changing every day, the only question is who's doing it."
-- Rev. Dexter in Babylon 5:"And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back