• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I'm new and confused :confused:

terrytvgal

Regular
I\'m new and confused :confused:

I see on the main page that it is being said that G'kar is to be the fan favorite in 'Rangers'. Can someone please tell me if this information is gleaned from other websites purporting to be 'in the know' thru a 'secret source' or if someone hosting this site is being given access to infromation first hand. I'm anxious to know how credible the information is and why we should believe it. I don't want people to think I don't believe them but as I don't know what the 'chain of evidence' is don't whant to get too excited either.

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Re: I\'m new and confused :confused:

Welcome to the board, Terrytvgal!
smile.gif

That would be AntonyF who got the information. He had it verified and all that, but he can give you more info than I can.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

I understand your concern. Especially with a new site, you don't know if I'm making it up.

I've been in news reporting for a while now, but only for Trek. Now I move to the B5 franchise.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting for some bits of the script, but my source said it's G'Kar. I really want to read the script bits, as it will show to what extent. I want to just back up the news with proof.

My source doesn't know B5, so I admit there's a little worry in the back of my mind, and I want to see confirm it. But my source is beyond 100% trustworthy, and it is from the script. And he said "Does the name G'Kar mean anything to you." He can't make that up.
smile.gif
So it doesn't get more solid.
smile.gif

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

laugh.gif
and we get to see the script pieces when you get them, RIGHT Antony? *rrbg*

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I understand your concern. Especially with a new site, you don't know if I'm making it up.

I've been in news reporting for a while now, but only for Trek. Now I move to the B5 franchise.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting for some bits of the script, but my source said it's G'Kar. I really want to read the script bits, as it will show to what extent. I want to just back up the news with proof.

My source doesn't know B5, so I admit there's a little worry in the back of my mind, and I want to see confirm it. But my source is beyond 100% trustworthy, and it is from the script. And he said "Does the name G'Kar mean anything to you." He can't make that up.
smile.gif
So it doesn't get more solid.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Anthony. I feel better already. Now if I can onlt figure out the smilies...
wink.gif

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ivanova:
laugh.gif
and we get to see the script pieces when you get them, RIGHT Antony? *rrbg*
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's the case, and they get posted here, please DEAR GOD use some good spoiler warnings. I just started here, and so far it looks like a great place to stay, but after following STTNG, DS9, VOY online for as long as I can remember (going back to 1987 as I was on Fidonet at the time for the start of TNG), I'm getting burnt out on knowing what happens ahead of time.

I've avoided info on the last several VOY episodes, and I'm hoping to avoid concrete info on B5LR.

Hell, I still have some more B5 to watch, I've not yet seen Thirdspace, River of Souls, or Call to Arms.

I'm taping Crusade, I'm gonna watch 'em all in two nights once they're done.

------------------
Joe Siegler
Webmaster - 3D Realms

I will use spoilers, as I have on the front page. I think the "fan favorite" will be something you can't avoid.
smile.gif
But as to script details, yes spoiler discipline will be used... and expected on the board too.

I won't be putting the script bits themselves online, but transcripts of them yes.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

I'll look after this matter of spoiler warnings, just as soon as we can findout where most people are at in the B5 viewing.
smile.gif

Your pagh is strong, my child.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back