• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Recent content by Looney

  1. Looney

    B5 Episodes on Official YouTube Channel

    Finally made time to watch them this weekend. It was great. 😍 Can't wait to see what they come up with next. Also glad most of what I've seen in the episodes looks fairly decent on YouTube.
  2. Looney

    Gerrit Graham, Centauri Lord Kiro, 77

    WOW! I had not heard this. Lord Kiro was so great. I remember first seeing the episode and thinking OMG it's the guy from USED CARS (1980) and C.H.U.D. II: BUD THE CHUD (1989) and TERRORVISSION (1986) and CHILD'S PLAY II (1990) and so on and so on you get my meaning. Anyway sad to hear...
  3. Looney

    The Sinclair to Sheridan Switch

    That is interesting. Has anyone noticed reaction vides specifically tied to the B5 YouTube Channel?
  4. Looney

    EpDis: The Deconstruction Of Falling Stars

    I disagree! 😋😛😜😝 I do recall that when I first saw the episode I found it disorienting. I've also imagined how it would mess with things if you put it chronologically after Sleeping in Light. I think I did do a re-watch once where I watched it just before watching Sleeping in Light. I think...
  5. Looney

    EpDis: Thirdspace

    I left THE LOST TALES (2007) off the list on purpose. I just have trouble wrapping my brain around putting it in comparison with the movies. It is not a movie. They are episodes intended to be mixed with future episodic installments. With some serious tweaking I believe the OVER THERE...
  6. Looney

    EpDis: Thirdspace

    I'm going to lead with I like STAR TREK INSURRECTION (1998). I wouldn't say I love it, but 2nd Favorite Next Gen movie. And I think NEMESIS (2002) suffered without Frakes directing. That being said I can see some of the arguments against INSURRECTION (1998) stemming from Frakes maybe having a...
  7. Looney

    What's your favourite season?

    True it was Sheridan who brought Lochley in, but I feel like logic dictates that EarthGov would been more upset had the reigns been given to Ivanova. Much more of an olive branch to bring someone not so closely tied to the rebellion. I mean Earth still had to be a major B5 player. And Earth...
  8. Looney

    What's your favourite season?

    I have often speculated (in my mind) what Season Five would have looked like with Ivanova instead of Lochley. The more I've watched the show the more I've started thinking about how interesting Season Five would have been with BOTH. I don't know how it would have worked, BUT I'm also not sure...
  9. Looney

    What's your favourite season?

    Yeah I do love watching Season 1. There is so much setup for the future. There is so much established with Sinclair and the tone of his vision of Babylon 5 that basically disappears in a flash. I do love it all. 😍
  10. Looney

    What's your favourite season?

    I too officially saw Season One "last", but now I've seen it more than any other season. It was so difficult watching some of those episodes in Seasons 2-5 when you knew they were referencing Season One and could do nothing about it. Back in the last Century, after Season One aired you were...
  11. Looney

    New To Babylon 5

    DEFINITELY TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY SEASON 5!!!!!!! There are many excellent episodes and honestly you will want to work up to the end. It is just an adjustment because SO much happened at the end of Season Four and new things are starting in Season Five. Nothing bad about it. Just enjoy it...
  12. Looney

    What's your favourite season?

    OH such a tough question. I want to say Season Two because that is when I got hooked in. I feel like saying Season Three might be kind of cheating because it is arguably the best season - it is a tough argument because Season Four is so good, but is it so good just because sooooo much happens...
  13. Looney

    What are You Watching?

    Uggh I really need to re-watch THE X-FILES as I'm almost certain I have not seen every episode. THE EXPANSE is another one on my list, but 'THE EXPANSE' of my list is overwhelming. 🤪🤪 A very strange phenomena has happened in my life. In the past I could spend hours and hours in front of my...
  14. Looney

    Logic Contradiction From Delenn - How To Resolve?

    Is this a question or just a statement?
  15. Looney

    B5 on Legend, UK channel

    AMEN! What I wouldn't give to go back. Not just to experience it all again, but to experience it all again from the beginning. As I've said in the past, I was late to B5 when it originally aired. I'm pretty sure I saw all or most of THE GATHERING. Then I know I saw a smattering of a few...
Back
Top