• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Writer's Bible

ziltron

Writer\'s Bible

Greetings All,

Anybody know where I can get a B5 and/or Crusade writer's bible? I already checked ebay.

Re: Writer\'s Bible

Didn't know they even existed but would be a great addition to anyone's collection if you can find one .

They aren't being produced or sold since the fan club is no more. Existing copies probably turn up at conventions, and intermittently on eBay. The only thing I can suggest is that you keep checking there from time to time, or hit the dealer's room at a con. (You might also check with local comic book stores, since dealers frequently network and they might be able to track down a copy for you.)

I have the Crusade bible around here somewhere, but I haven't seen it since the last time I moved. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Probably buried in the box with the Christmas ornaments.

Regards,

Joe

FYI: I found <a target="_blank" href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2101375947>this</a> Crusade bible on eBay. The bidding closes on May 17th. Current price is $68.50 US.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>Yea, but is it legit, or did someone make a trip to Kinkos?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

It is a photocopy. All the LEGIT copies sold by the fan club had a red stamp on the front cover, which has the fan club logo on it, and says that it's illegal to make copies. You can see an example here --

sbruckner.jpg

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Markas:
<font color=yellow>70 bucks for a photocopy is ludicrous.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Exactly. Someone should email all the bidders of this auction and warn them that it's just a photocopy. 'course, once Warner Bros. legal department finds out that he's (or she's) selling it, his account will probably be toast. It is copywrite Warner Bros, and it's illegal to make copies ... says so right there on the cover, and inside pages.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back