• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Wow...I didn't even know this existed

Re: Wow...I didn\'t even know this existed

Damn! The word leaked out again. Now I have to dip into the cover-up fund for mindwipes on all of you.

One day, me shadowy brothers and I will succeed in our mission at last, and all traces of the shameful and tragic catastrophe that was the Holiday Special will be erased from the globe, and from history.

blame Weird Al and his video "White and Nerdy" :LOL:

all should watch that video btw :beer:

I forgot the Holiday Special was in there (along with the Star Wars Kid and Seth Green showing off his action figures). Well, shit. That means we have to take out Weird Al, too, and that's just sad. I mean, our budget's already under strain from trying to eliminate Jar-Jar...

I forgot the Holiday Special was in there (along with the Star Wars Kid and Seth Green showing off his action figures). Well, shit. That means we have to take out Weird Al, too, and that's just sad. I mean, our budget's already under strain from trying to eliminate Jar-Jar...

Or, you could simply accept the Star Wars Universe, warts and all ;)

Ah, who am I kiddin'...here's a 50 spot for the cause. :D

Thanks, man. It's deeply appreciated. We keep trying for funding from the Gates Foundation, on the basis that we're doing the public a great service, but they keep turning us down for some reason. We're beginning to suspect that Bill actually likes Jar-Jar.

Damn! The word leaked out again. Now I have to dip into the cover-up fund for mindwipes on all of you.

If you watch the Holiday Special, a mind wipe is redundant. :D

I'm thinking of ordering it just so we can watch KoshFans head implode :devil:

We're beginning to suspect that Bill actually likes Jar-Jar.
:LOL:
Someone has to. If we see the Jar-Jar pop-up help character on the next version of office, that will be confirmed.

Anyhow, keep fighting the good fight and convincing the world that Star Wars is dark, epic and mysterious, that it deals with real world themes and does not feature an army of teddy bears, camp robots or comedy farting monsters.

We're beginning to suspect that Bill actually likes Jar-Jar.
:LOL:
Someone has to. If we see the Jar-Jar pop-up help character on the next version of office, that will be confirmed.

Meesa tink you be writing letter. That bombad! Meesa help?

*Obi-wan feels a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million Windows users cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. Something awful had happened.*

Anyhow, keep fighting the good fight and convincing the world that Star Wars is dark, epic and mysterious, that it deals with real world themes and does not feature an army of teddy bears, camp robots or comedy farting monsters.

There's very little we can do about the teddy bears, except gnash our teeth and curse the fact that they're supposed to be wookiees, cheer when the one teddy bear buys it, and continuously point out that the tide of battle didn't really turn until Chewie got his paws on one of the Walkers. Oh, and we can mention that the Imperial Walkers in that scene were really badly designed. Four legs, cool and practical. Two legs, dumb.

But what it boils down to is that we watch ESB continuously and fast forward to the Emperor's bits in Jedi.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back