• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Would anyone be interested in...

The_One

Regular
...helping me create a website dedicated purely to the new B5 movie: The Memory of Shadows?

You may say, "hang on, we already have B5TV.com" - exactly, it's "TV." Also, this site seems to focus mainly on articles, interviews etc.. not every bit of TMoS news, rumours etc we can possibly dig up.

I'm thinking of a website more in the mold of TheOneRing.net - as in, not a website dedicated to the entire franchise, but the movie itself.

As TMoS seems to be fairly definite now, I think it would be good to get a website going which would offer the latest news and info on the project - and cover its official announcement, whenever that may arrive.

I am capable of producing a good, professional looking website (I would show you some of my work, unfortunately, my main website is down currently). But, suffice to say, I can get something together no problem - with graphics, scripts and so on.

What I am really looking for is people who could help out with everything from news posting, to helping pay the bills, writing articles etc..

I know there's a lot of people out there who would be up for helping out with something of this magnitude, but obviously I need the support before I can really begin.

I see this as a fairly big gap in the B5 fan world at the moment. We are seeing the beginnings of a Babylon 5 feature film, and there is no site currently that is really following its development.

So, there's my pitch. Who's in? :p

What I am really looking for is people who could help out with everything from news posting, to helping pay the bills, writing articles etc..
Sounds like you also need a good host for the webpage as yours is down. :p

I also like how you slipped "help pay the bills" in the middle. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back