• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Will "Rangers" resolve the Drakh plague story?

Re: Will \"Rangers\" resolve the Drakh plague story?

Thanks, Joe. If I could ever remember titles, I would have figured that out!

------------------

Carrie Dobro also appeared in "Racing Mars" at the end. She was the one who wanted a blessing from Sheridan. Back to the original subject, I've got a post from May 24 under the topic "What kind of show will *Rangers* be?" in which I explain a bit more why I think *Rangers* might incorporate some of the *Crusade* plot elements, and why I think it would be interesting.

------------------

I was at a con where Julie Caitlin Brown was a guest. She stated very clearly that the reaon she left B5 was that She was the one with an allergy to the makeup. Julie said she consulted a dermatologist about the allergy problems and was told to Stop wearing the makeup unless she wanted her face permanently scarred. From what she said, it was the Glue used to hold the prosthetics in place.

The Actress she had filled in for had some sort of Phobia attack while they were making the plaster mold of her face. Since they needed several molds, they were unable to continue.

BTW, Julie Brown is so Unlike Na'Toth in person. She's very nice and approachable. And seemed to be enjoying the Con as much as the fans. Of course, I bought her Cd, too. She has a very good singing voice.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Isn't it strange about Mary Kay Adams? Because I thought she played a really interesting klingon Grilka in DS9, she was pretty tough in that role. It's a pity, because Na'Toth really did need to be strong, resourceful and a match for G'Kar's wit and stubbornness.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

Back