• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why it will be unlikely to see a B5 movie

I'm new to this forum. How does it work to get a post on the site. It's really me JD, Garibaldi, from B5.

Welcome to the board Jerry and as to your question just post a message or if you want to start a thread go up and click on the links to the approiate messageboard.

Wow, mucho cooliness! :D

I sent you a personal message (PM) with explanations as to how to post new threads, as simply as I could put it. There should be a little flashing envelope on the top left corner of the page you are on. Click on that, then click on the message that is noted to be from me. Hope it helps :D .. and that I'm not the gazillionth person to do this :eek:

How does it work to get a post on the site. It's really me JD, Garibaldi, from B5.

Hi Jerry.... We are honored to have you with us. And I am specially honored to have you for the very first time at the thread I have started.

Welcome and for sure we will have lots of questions to ask you..... :)

Regards,

Cadu
Zahadum

So once you've figured out the mechanics of posting, could you refresh our collective memories on this whole arm/leg thing?

I'm new to this forum. How does it work to get a post on the site. It's really me JD, Garibaldi, from B5.

Anybody who could get the AI out of B5's main computer (Anybody remember which ep. that was?) and rig together something to get from the piece of B5 on the Brakiri homeworld back to the rest of B5 ("Day of the Dead"), ought to be able to figure out how to post here. :devil: ;) :D

Not to bust any bubbles.
Has Antony verified JerryDoyle's ID?
Is there a block on that ID like there was for the B5LR cast members?

If it is Jerry, Welcome! And prepared to be mobbed.

Yes, I am skeptical as well especially as he hasn't posted any more. But it doesn't hurt to be polite just in case. :)

Oh, dear. It IS really him. :eek:

I'm sooooooo glad I didn't say anything rude. :eek:

Sorry, Jerry, but some people imitate celebrities online. Suspicion is inevitable, I'm afraid. :eek:

So, did Chilli's PM answer your posting questions?

Hi Jerry. Welcome to the mad house.

To get the instructions people are posting you press the <Home> key and use the house to click on the flashing area at the top of the page.

Note. These forums are a message board. The written messages are kept until people login possibly several hours later, then they can post their replies

Anybody who could get the AI out of B5's main computer (Anybody remember which ep. that was?)

Seriously, I was trying to remember which episode that was in. Wasn't it around the time of Severed Dreams?

Seriously, I was trying to remember which episode that was in. Wasn't it around the time of Severed Dreams?

The episode was Ceremonies of Light and Dark, right after Severed Dreams.

Jan

That was pretty funny. :LOL:

Remember the one where Ellison's character was all drunk and obnoxious talking to Lennier while he was waiting for Delenn to return from a trip to Minbar and he told the guy he had Netter's Syndrome? :D

That was pretty funny. :LOL:

Remember the one where Ellison's character was all drunk and obnoxious talking to Lennier while he was waiting for Delenn to return from a trip to Minbar and he told the guy he had Netter's Syndrome? :D

That was John Flinn.

Oops....got my B5 people mixed up. :eek:

**Slaps self**

Thanks Londos6 for clarifying that for me. :LOL:

Ellison only did two cameos on B5 that I can recall - as the voice of "Sparky", the station AI system, and as a PsiCorps medical type assisting Bester in his interrogation of Garibaldi. (His only on-screen appearance.) Of course, he did "appear" as himself twice - once on the cover of a mock-up of his never-to-be-written autobiography, once in a barely audible station announcement about a book signing. Apparently Harlan plans to be alive in the 2260s and still making public appearances. Maybe that book signing was for another volume of Dangerous VIsions. (I'm pretty sure about this last item, but not 100% certain. I know they recorded such an announcement with the intention in burying it in the general background chatter of ship's arrivals and the like, but I'm not sure they ever did or, if they did, if it was clear enough to be heard.)

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back