• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whoohoo, I Finally Got The Babylon 5 Cookbook....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1158645692

Well I'll have it shortly
wink.gif

Kind of surprised I got it that cheap considering I haven't seen it anywhere else for less than $50 bucks, plus it's getting harder and harder to find any copies at all....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

[This message has been edited by The One Who Was (edited June 28, 2001).]

Congratulations! I think this calls for a few Brivari and a Hot Jala or two! (It's not just *food* recipes in that wonderful little book)
laugh.gif

------------------
Remember, a Keeper isn't just for Christmas - it's for life.

Good job. I had heard about the book a long long time ago, but I almost thought it was a myth or legend of B5 merchandise because I never did see it in the stores.

Now that I know it really does exist, I might start looking for it too. Let us know how good it is. Thanks.

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

Yay - congratulations!!! I got a copy last year and it was worth every cent (oh, hang on - I made my parents buy it for my birthday, oh well
laugh.gif
), it's just a beautiful, gorgeous book that I reread and drool over quite often (I even try the odd recepie and am planning a 'banquet'
wink.gif
).
Bon Appetit!

------------------
I have not lost my mind... it's backed up on disk somewhere!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back