• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you have liked to have seen more of?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
<font color=yellow>I think I wrote a fanfic about this once...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Was it, by chance, posted in NC-17 due to the adult content of the Fanfic?

I love Zathras just as much as anybody else, and I'm tempted to say I'd love to see more of him, but I think the real treat of Zathras is "less is more."

I don't think anyone has said this yet, but I would have liked to see more of Mr. Morden. Maybe what he does in his free time, in between starting wars and manipulating Centauri ambassadors, that is. I thought that Ed Wasser did an excellent job of being the evil Shadow agent, and would have loved to see more of him. Did he have second thoughts? What was his childhood like? Did he like Chinese food? I was thinking about it, and we really don't know much about this guy. Some of this is addressed in the Technomage Trilogy, but not enough, IMHO.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Apocalypse_Box:
<font color=yellow>You have to hand it to the people in casting. They did a great job.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

That would be JMS actually. He was heavily involved in the casting process

Good point, less is more with regards to zathras, but still a little more of him would have been cool.
This isn't a character but more a species, I would like to have seen more of the Soul Hunters.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by davethedivine:
<font color=yellow>I don't think anyone has said this yet, but I would have liked to see more of Mr. Morden. Maybe what he does in his free time, in between starting wars and manipulating Centauri ambassadors, that is. I thought that Ed Wasser did an excellent job of being the evil Shadow agent, and would have loved to see more of him. Did he have second thoughts? What was his childhood like? Did he like Chinese food? I was thinking about it, and we really don't know much about this guy. Some of this is addressed in the Technomage Trilogy, but not enough, IMHO.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Did you read "The Shadow Within" ? It had a bit on Morden.

I think Zathras should have his own show, with a new character who doesn't listen to him every week.
I'd like to see Ta'lon have his own show too, as a wandering Narn samurai, modeled after Japan's long running Zatoichi films.

It would have been nice to see what Gen. Franklin thought of his son going renegade.
Brother Theo would be nice to see again too, especially if the ep was as good as Gethsemene.

Would of liked to have seen more of that security guy from the first season Lou Welch. Also Sinclair and Talia.

Welll ...

I think I have to pick ..

Dukhat

I found that character very interesting. Am sure there are others too , but can`t think of any names right now *g*

dawnchild
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jnk5y:
<font color=yellow>i would have loved to have seen miss connely from by any means necessary.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

...or Dr. Kirkish, from Messages From Earth. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tigara:
<font color=yellow>You are grinning. Why? Something we don't know?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I thought she was very attractive. Reason enough to /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>I thought she was very attractive. Reason enough to /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

You could watch 'Matlock' reruns./ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back