• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would have lived and who would have died?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
WAIT! STOP! Excalibur goes renegade?! When? Why? How? First cure found? They're searching for another? Explain please. I don't have books you know... Please.. could someone explain this to me... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

We can't explain what we don't know. JMS never totally revealed what he meant when he said a cure would be found early, but that cure would not be what it appeared to be.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Your guess is as good as mine. There has been speculation that the cure would be shadow-based. So, at best, it would be a very 'pricey' cure.

We actually don't know what JMS had in mind, other than he did say the cure would be found early, and our heros would go renegade for some reason.

Thanks for the original script exerpts!!! You people are worse than a cock tease!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I love the character of Lyta and all she stands for. I canNOT wait to see her go out with a bang!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back