• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Where Oh Where???

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I cant seem to find out the simple fact of where JMS was born, i need this in order to write a biography at school, but cant start without a birthplace...

can i get a little help with this?

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

jms doesn't even promote his own birthday and his birthplace is even more unknown. I'm not too keen on having the cast and crew's personal details show up on the board, but a birthplace comes in just under the barrier
wink.gif

I can't help you, but the topic's still open just in case.
smile.gif

I looked him up on IMDB, and it had the birthdate, but no birthplace. I figure if he wants to have some privacy that's his right.

------------------
"Triple cypher...wine...women...song." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

thankz for the help, but my teacher shot down my idea... so i guess this will remain one of the great mysteries of our time... i'm sure someone out there knows,

The truth is out there...
laugh.gif

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

From what little he's said on the subject I know that his family moved frequently when he was young. I'm certain that he spent much of his youth in some of the tougher towns in New Jersey (Newark, for one) and he may have been born there. By the time he was college age he had fetched up in California (San Diego, specifically) and I think he's been there ever since.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mercurius420:
, but my teacher shot down my idea...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, are you saying your teacher doesn't want you to do a biography of JMS? Why ever not?

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back