• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whatever happened to mr. welsh?

TR_3

Ok.. hi everyone, first baby post here.. just wondering, what happened to lou welsh (second to garibaldi).. one episode he is there, other he appears with zack, other he is not there anymore. Not that I particularly liked the character.. but he is like all time best friend with garibaldi, all those storylines wasted into nothingness.. I guess he is sort of like corbin at C&C or the bartender.. there is just the need once in a while for someone to be there and there were no real plot intentions 'til zack came along.. but he is never back again.. just wondering..

According to JMS, the actor (David Crowley) wanted to do other things. Nothing was ever shown in the series that I recall.

Jan

I started to move this thread to the B5.world forum as it was about a character in the program instead of the actor himself, but thanks to Jan, the thread has been made friendly for this forum. :D Thanks Jan. :D

Well..yep sorry it was both intopic and offtopic. YES it was just as i had suspected. So.. that means welsh would have took the "security guy" storyline and fall in love with lyta instead of zack (and as previously garibaldi with talia).. Just the though of welsh and lyta together.. mm.. my brain just starting to have weird transmisions.. the odd couple..

I've often wondered what happened to Mr. Welch and I think it's a shame he didn't stay. He was such a likeable character and I enjoyed the, I won't say chemistry....but how 'bout rapport...between him and Michael. I even think Garibaldi trusted him, as much as he trusted anybody... ;)

I've often wondered what happened to Mr. Welch and I think it's a shame he didn't stay. He was such a likeable character and I enjoyed the, I won't say chemistry....but how 'bout rapport...between him and Michael. I even think Garibaldi trusted him, as much as he trusted anybody... ;)

Legions of Fire (aka the Centauri Trilogy), Book 2, "Armies of Light and Dark" - Pages 183 through 210.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back