• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What Was The Login Problem?

I mad some changes to the board system that gives us a lot better tracking of IP addresses. In the process of this, one file went... haywire. I don't know why, only one tiny thing changed in it. It's as if there was some version difference... like an I'd uploaded an old file. I have so many versions of this board knocking about, it could have been that.

But I didn't know where the problem was for a while. But solved it by getting one of the files from the source zip file, and then it was okay.

FYI: Whatever it was doesn't seem to have affected all users equally. I had no trouble at all accessing the board during the period when KoshN and others were reporting difficulties.

Regards,

Joe

Were you logged in or had you logged out before that? Those that were logged in stayed logged in. If you logged out though, then you couldn't log back in any more.

Back