• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What ship would you chose to fly?

Definately one that does most of the work. So it'd have to be Galen's flyer. I wonder what it's called, the Consterno or the Argo Argus? He likes latin.

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

well, way back in 1962, James H. Schmitz published a story titled "Agent of Vega".

It was a Super Spies in Outer Space type story. Each agent had a "supership" of his/her own. Oversized Engines and Weapons for a ship of its size and an Artificial Intelligence controling it based on the Agent's own brain patterns (so the ship and the agent would think as much alike as possible). The agents usually worked solo.

Toward the end of the book, a large group of these ships ends up on the same mission. An enemy warship tries to intercept them. The Captain of the enemy ship looks out at the little fleet he's about to attack and is surprized to see that no two are alike. Then, is totally flipped out when he notices that One of them looks like _An Old House_.

Explanation: The agent was planetside on a long term assignment masquerading as an excentric old woman with her Ship disguised as her House. When the call came for the emergency mission, she just took off without bothering to discard the camoflage.

Can you imagine: You're lining up for a shot at an enemy spaceship and, OHMYGHOD! it's a beat up old Victorian House!

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

id probably choose either a starfury, whitestar or drazi sunhawk ( nice little ship huh)
and in captial ships id pick Excalibur or G'quan Crusier

------------------
Who are you? What do you want?
Who do you serve? Who do you trust?

I'm not particularly fussy about the ship, as long as it has tactical nukes
smile.gif

------------------
Nuke 'em all
Nukemall

Heh maybe the whole ship is a tactical nuke with engines strapped onto the back, that would make for a pretty short movie wouldn't it?
laugh.gif

"Drakh mothership up ahead sir!"

"Give it everything you've got, I don't want to see a trace of her left....FIRE!!!"

WHITE FLASH

END CREDITS.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Not sure if this counts but i'd like to fly this Vorlon/Minbari/EA cross-bred fighter I designed.

VorMinFighter001small.jpg

If that's not allowed then i'd take either the Excalibur or a Vorlon fighter.

------------------
'The brighter the light, the darker the shadow... symmetrys a bitch' - Me

'Remember, light travels faster than sound. That's why some people seem bright until they speak.' - Me

I wouldn't mind piloting a Thunderbolt or a Starfury... I rather liked the elite Black Omega Starfuries, as well. I'd also like to sit at the helm of the Excalibur and a Centauri battlecruiser, but the ship I'd most like to fly is the beautiful, angelic Sharlin-class Minbari warcruiser.

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

I know what I would get definitly I would get the Kinetic Grimlis to make me a custom made Techno-mage ship..hmmn well come to think of it the standard would be fine it's just that I would need to get persmission from the circle so I could get some inplants to allow me to use the ship to it's fullest abilitie's..

If the Circle knocked me back I would get a Vorlon Ambassador class ship(like Kosh's) I woud sit there all day long as the ship would sing to me
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

The Nial fighter is definetly not on my list. For one thing it doesn't look like it offers much lumbar support. Secondly it's constantly having life support malfunctions or running out of air.

My list goes:
1. Grey council's Minbari Cruiser.
2. Whitestar
3. The Excalibur

------------------

I don't know....Lorien ship looked quite interesting, but I think the Narn Destroyers
are pretty cool looking. One must take them for a test drive ......

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-loutley, damn it!"

The thing is the Narn ships were built to look better than they really are.

I would love to fly a aurora starfury but I don't like the looks of the thunderbolts.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

Even a piggyback ride on a maintbot would be nice at this point...

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

I agree, LondosHair...

heck, I'd even settle for a spacewalk!
With a spacesuit, of course, and one of those rocket backpacks would be nice, too.
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Either a Thunderbolt, or a Whitestar

tongue.gif
hey a fellow SBer hi Dark Lord

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back