• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What do YOU Think? JMS, B5 and Ebay

Re: Board image silliness

He can do with his own things whatever he wants to. I don't understand why are even discussing about this matter.

What do you guys think of JMS's latest thing: Him whoring out all items B5 related on Ebay for $$$?

I think that is a very perjorative remark, worse than calling him an asshole, for no reason, and totally uncalled for. It's certainly not the least bit humorous.

Bad sign for future of B5?

Absolutely no sign about the future of B5, whatsoever.

Nice move for the fans?

Only nice for those with money, who wish to buy, but certainly not negative for the others.

Cheap-ass way to make a buck?

Not at all, but asking the question is a "cheap-ass" way of being pointlessly insulting.

I think that is a very perjorative remark, worse than calling him an asshole, for no reason, and totally uncalled for. It's certainly not the least bit humorous.

Sorry JJ, but you are about a week too late with that post. Jan and Hypatia already beat you to over-reacting to the original comment, although I think you took it to a bit higher of a level than they did, so congrats with that I guess...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back