• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Warren's Projects

Warren\'s Projects

Hello all...

Well, someone asked me about my current projects...what I am up to...

I have had a recurring character on the award winning Canadian TV Series, "DaVinci's Inquest" for four seasons as the character, 'Wayne the Deiner'...The term 'Deiner' is a German word defined as 'worker or labourer'...and that term was somehow adopted in the morgue...I have done one episode this season so far, but will be working on my second one next week. That last 3 years, I have only done approx. 4 episodes per season, but the first season I worked on 12 out of 13...so far I have done a total of 22 including next weeks appearance!

Great writing, great cast...great production-DaVinci's Inquest...

My second project this year -2001 was an independant short feature film tentatively titled "Triangulate" where I am playing a "Bruce Lee" type character! This film is quite wacky and will most likely be featured in film festivals! Madonna's production company that produces her videos is behind this project (Oil Factory Inc.) and the director is an up and coming "Guy Ritchie" type of feel! The film has a videoish (if I may use that word) feel to it! Very pretty to look at! It should be fun!

-Warren- "Kit"

------------------

Re: Warren\'s Projects

Correction...

I meant to say "The production company that produces Madonna's videos" (Oil Factory Inc.) *Not* Madonna's production company! I correct myself! Sorry people! -W-

------------------

What channel is "DaVinci's Inquest" on? I'm in the states, but live close enough that I get the CBC.

------------------
It is said that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that by learned discourse, he may rise above the savage, and be closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me that I'm best.

cool
smile.gif

------------------
no surrender, no retreat

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Frizzell

------------------
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him.
-Jonathan Swift

I believe that "DaVinci's Inquest" plays on Wednesday's @ 9:00 pm on the 'CBC', here in Vancouver, BC...I actually never have the time to wathc the show during that time slot so I go into the production office to view the tapes! Funny...

I think that "DaVinci's" airs on A&E which is an American Network...I know that it plays in Europe...and Eygpt of all places...but I don't know the sister companies or networks that have bought the show! -W-

------------------

I'm in the USA, and I just did a search of the A&E website for "DaVinchi's Inquest". Nothing came up. Their schedule is different in different countries, I imagine. Too bad, it sounded interesting.
frown.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

Hypatia,

I had tried the same thing. I did not get anything either.

Frizzell

------------------
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him.
-Jonathan Swift

Well thanks for saving me the work. I was about to check for it too.
Maybe we can fire some letters off to A&E and ask them whether this show will ever make it to the US.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

Though I have absolutely no idea who you are, its always good to hear good news.

------------------
"Even I am not a Marxist" —— Karl Marx.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PsionTen:
Though I have absolutely no idea who you are, its always good to hear good news.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See the Cast Page for B5LR. He's in the show.

Cast and Crew Info

Nothing like getting a chance to chat with the actors to pique my interest in a show... It's very nice to have them here.

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Nothing like getting a chance to chat with the actors to pique my interest in a show... It's very nice to have them here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear hear! Thanks for stoppping by Warren.

I noticed on your website that you have a martial arts background. Unless it's giving something away, did you get a chance to use your martial arts skills in the Rangers movie?

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Martial Arts in "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers"...Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Well, I guess you will have to find out! -Warren- "Kit"

------------------

I really feel for Warren. He probably has less say over what he says about the series than JMS has. And we all know how tight-lipped JMS is. (Actually, he's worse than tight-lipped, as many have theorized here, JMS acts more like a Vorlon at times than Kosh did!)
crazy.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Martial Arts in "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers"...Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Well, I guess you will have to find out! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Figured as much...
crazy.gif
Worth a shot though. My sifu (also a B5 fan) wanted to know.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out!
smile.gif

Best of luck and welcome to this somewhat strange but friendly corner of the web.
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Actually, he's worse than tight-lipped, as many have theorized here, JMS acts more like a Vorlon at times than Kosh did!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we probably wouldn't have it any other way...
cool.gif

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
as many have theorized here, JMS acts more like a Vorlon at times than Kosh did! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That ain't no Theory. It's a proven FACT.

I participated in the Genie Babylon 5 discussions during the original run.

The Vorlon even Admitted it.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> See the Cast Page for B5LR. He's in the show.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I know.

------------------
"Even I am not a Marxist" —— Karl Marx.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
That ain't no Theory. It's a proven FACT.

I participated in the Genie Babylon 5 discussions during the original run.

The Vorlon even Admitted it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, as taichidave said, we really wouldn't have it any other way, would we?
tongue.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Juche Warrior:
What channel is "DaVinci's Inquest" on? I'm in the states, but live close enough that I get the CBC.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At present DaVinci's Inquest is on Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. PDT here in Vancouver. (They changed the day recently from Wednesday)

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> First Psion said: Though I have absolutely no idea who you are, its always good to hear good news.

Later it was:

Yes, I know.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So the reason you said you had no idea who Warren was, was???

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

[This message has been edited by Technomage Roanna (edited August 01, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back