• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Want Crusade Back? Please Sign Petition.

I signed it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I hope/wish this works. Like you said "doesn't hurt to try."

I think it is going to take a very large letter writing campaign or Vevendi selling/spinning off Universal before we see anything new in the B5 universe on Scifi.

Cerberus

Um, question...given what Sci-Fi did to Rangers, do we *really* want them resurrecting Crusade? :~

Just a thought...

Cheers,
--mcn

I'm not holding my breath either but I am hopeful to see any B5 back on the air I signed one months back and I see nothing has ever became of it.Hope this one fairs better.

Thanks people. Rest assured, I'll fix the typo ("their" not "there" /forums/images/icons/blush.gif ) in the body of the petition before I send it to Sci-Fi.

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I signed, but I have heard that online petitions are considered wasted efforts. It is difficult to know if you have 90 signatures or one person pretending to be someone else 89 times.

And I, for one, would not give out my address or anything else on an online petition.

If Crusade had any hope right now, it would be best to go for a "snail-mail" letter writing campaign, wouldn't it?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by hypatia: </font color>
And I, for one, would not give out my address or anything else on an online petition.

[/quote]

That's why I just said town, state and country, not street address.

I signed, but I have heard that online petitions are considered wasted efforts. It is difficult to know if you have 90 signatures or one person pretending to be someone else 89 times.

[/quote]

Addresses somewhat negate that possibility.

If Crusade had any hope right now, it would be best to go for a "snail-mail" letter writing campaign, wouldn't it?

[/quote]

I'm doing that, too. I wrote to Bonnie Hammer yesterday. Signing a petition is much less effort (and some people on rastb5m are complaining that doing even that, signing an electronic petition, is too much trouble.)

I noticed that ISN News.net has your petition on the morning announcements. That was cool to see /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Yes, but after you convert that using the "obscure Internet website" formula, it breaks down to about 0.002456 seconds of fame. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

...and if you look at it in Sheridan moments between Tick and Tock, it's a long time. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Why not do something more radical as well. Turn up with banners at opening nights of conventional films, pose for photos with celebrities and get them to hold a banner up with a cheesy smile, they won't know what the heck it's about, they will just do it to get shot of you quickly /forums/images/icons/wink.gif . Streak on national TV with the save crusade banner (I wouldn't seriously condone that one actually). Be as clever as serpents and harmless as doves in using the media to get some exposure, the irony is, the very execs who represent all that destroyed crusade, will be unintentionally promoting it!

By the way i signed the petition. Given that it is assumed one person represents another 10 who remain silent, there are only 4700 of us wanting it back, so we'd better get a move on.

Try e-mailing celebs too, see if they have the foggiest idea what you are going on about.

Looney tunes I know but give it a shot!

Hi,
Geez. Now according to Joe this is a waste of time. I put one link to a petition in this forum and have started a landslide.

Paul

Geez. Now according to Joe this is a waste of time. I put one link to a petition in this forum and have started a landslide.

[/quote]

I think we have all caused land slides one time or another on these boards. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I wont sign it i agree with joe Petitions no longer hold much weight, ya i know we should all try but frankly if Crusade stands any chance then its with Jms.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back