• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Wallpapers

While we are all waiting for the confirmation for the renewal (and while, I guess, we are all guetting more and more anxious as this takes a lot more time than I had expected to to get confirmed) I thought I might show you the four Jeremiah-themed wallpapers I made until now.

Some of them I like, one of them I simply think is "a miss" ("they fight") but you can see them all /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

They are on this page

Tom

Great job /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
But I'm not putting them up..I always have topographical desktop themes

Actually i like all 4 of them. So many good wallpapers to choose from lately i switch all the time. I had sho.com's jeremiah paper, then st:nemisis, LOTR:Two Towers, the dead zone. Maybe ill switch next week :)

Cool wallpapers! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif They're great. I probably will download some to put later, because my most recent is one someone send me of Markus as Malek in SG1 and that will definitely will be in my computer for a long time. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Really good wallpapers! I especially liked the "dear dad" one. Does anyone know where I can find wallpapers with more pictures of Markus? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I haven't found of him yet as Markus, the one I got it was one a SG1 fan send me as him as Malek. Definitely will love to see more of him as Markus. Is I find any I will let you know. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Hey! is you want to see pictures of him as Markus, visit my gallery of him. Is not much but maybe you could find some picture you like. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif The url is http://www.geocities.com/krystalpr/PeterPictures.htm .

The wallpapers are beautiful. Ive thought of creating my own 'Markus' themed ones but when i see wps like those by Tom i am too ashamed to even try /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

You can find a Markus wallpaper and a Malek one at the new Stebbings Yahoo! group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stebbingstones/ They are in the Files section.

Cool wallpapers.

How about one with Steve Bacic in? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for the info. I'd actually already visited your website Krystal (it's in my favorites list /forums/images/icons/smile.gif , several very nice photos ). If you do find any wallpapers definitely let me know!

I'll have to go to that Yahoo! group, I'm trying to join it but they are taking forever to send me the confirmation email!

Thanks Mokulen and Krystal!

Screen captures for wallpapers

If anyone wants digital quality screen captures to make wallpapers, I'd be happy to make them. Since we were talking about Markus, and I happen to adore Markus /forums/images/icons/wink.gif , here's a sample:

Firewall screen capture

Re: Screen captures for wallpapers

Oh wow thanks, CelleDuSoleil! I *love* that moment!

You'd be willing to make more? Really?! I can't think of which other's id like and it's hard to specify exactly which scenes and angles im thinking of...really any other closeup with meaghan will do. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I couldnt access your page wheni first tried it so maybe you got more.But i'll be getting back to you askin for more caps - you can count on it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back