• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

User list...

A while ago I posted a message here askign why there isn't a list of all the forum members in the forum... Anthony said it's a good idea and he might do it... And he didn't.. Sooooooooo, whatsup man?

------------------
"If I don't see you again here... I will see you, in a little while... In a place where no shadows fall."

Babylon 5, my dear dear fellow fans, is the greatest thing on this earth. Understand how lucky you are for knowing it.

Live For The One
Die For The One
Eat At Joe's
Etc, etc.

Perhaps he forgot, what with all those other rearrangements on the site.

In any case, you'd be more likely to get an answer to this in the Questions and Suggestions forum.
smile.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Infested Londo:
A while ago I posted a message here askign why there isn't a list of all the forum members in the forum... Anthony said it's a good idea and he might do it... And he didn't.. Sooooooooo, whatsup man?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't this go in Questions & Suggestions?

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Antony DOES have us well trained, doesn't he? Two people saying "this is posted in the wrong forum" and neither of them are even administrators or monitors.
laugh.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Um, I think this is posted in the wrong forum.
laugh.gif

Way to go Kribu and KoshN. This topic somehow slipped past me, but as I am not the moderator of this forum, I cannot move it.

I would like to have a member's list on here though.

------------------
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."
-Valen, War Without End Pt.2

This topic is officially moved! As soon as someone with higher access than me gets here
laugh.gif

And I'd love a member's list, if only to see how near the general public is to reaching my postcount
laugh.gif

------------------
I am Yu Lau! I am nobody's bitch! You are mine!

Speaking of the mod for this forum ... has anyone heard from Ivonova lately? I read about her family emergancy and I wonder if that is still keeping her from the boards. I just realized that I had not see a post from her in a while ...

Sol, maybe you should lean on Antony to let you mod this forum since you have been looking for one.
wink.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | http://monica.hubbe.net/ | The Abyss : B5 | Seattle, WA
They knocked down two tall towers. Graft now their echo onto your spine. Become girders and glass, stone and steel, so that when the world sees you, it sees them. And stand tall. Stand tall. --JMS (Amazing Spider-Man #36)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back