• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

TV to the Big Screen

Glacophane

Regular
I just read today that two tv shows are gearing up to appear on the big screen soon. The first is Starsky and Hutch, that bad ass cop show from the 70's. This time around playing the duo are Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.
starskhutch1.jpg

The second one is Knight Rider. So far it's planned as an action comedy and is in the script writing stage at this time.

I wonder how my brother will react to KnightRider going to the movies? He used to love that show, and I mean obsessed! :p

I just read today that two tv shows are gearing up to appear on the big screen soon. The first is Starsky and Hutch, that bad ass cop show from the 70's. This time around playing the duo are Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

The second one is Knight Rider. So far it's planned as an action comedy and is in the script writing stage at this time.

And yet a B5 movie just can't make it to the big screen.

e.g. Babylon 5 - The Telepath War.

I can picture Ben Stiller as Starsky but Owen Wilson as Hutch? No way.

Re. Knight Rider:

THAT makes to the big screen? Will the flow of crap never cease? :mad:

A B5 movie would be great. I would even settle for a tv movie at this point but to see that on the big screen..that would be just plain awsome!

Hollywood seems to have some people that can't think for themselves and instead of coming up with new and original ideas, they have to steal from tv shows that are 20 years old. What's next a TJ Hooker movie? Or perhaps a Fall Guy motion picture?

Latest posts

Members online

Back