• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Tonight's Lost 3/30/05 (spoilers)

Sinclair

Tonight\'s Lost 3/30/05 (spoilers)

Kind of a strange episode tonight. We get more insight into Locke's past, although still not how he was paralyzed and in the wheelchair. I must admit that I didn't see Locke's father using him. I actually thought the same thing Locke was. I thought that something was going to go wrong during the transplant, that his dad would die, and he'd end up somehow getting paralyzed from that. I was wrong.

It's still kind of odd that Locke's legs started giving out and gradually came back to use. It looked to me like Boone found a couple of maps in the plane and just tossed them aside. Granted, they may not have been maps of the island, but it might still give them a better idea of where they were at.

I love the looks on both Kate's and Sawyer's faces when Jack asked him if he'd ever been with a prostitute and gotten any sexually transmitted diseases.

It wouldn't be Lost without another mystery at the end...why'd the hatch light up?

Re: Tonight\'s Lost 3/30/05 (spoilers)

They were maps of Africa.

I new the rich bastard was using him. His father did tell him to come and visit him at 11.

I thought that something was going to go wrong during the transplant, that his dad would die, and he'd end up somehow getting paralyzed from that. I was wrong.

Me too. I was further convinced when Locke woke up and his father was gone. Tricky.

The show still isn't explaining anything, but I thought last night's episode was good anyway. There is the feeling that despite the endless re-runs, we're actually starting to get somewhere.

SPOILER?

It looks as though the much-rumored upcoming death will indeed be Boone, but then again, they may be misleading us just to hit us with someone completely different.

Why does everyone continue harping on Endless Reruns? We've now seen 19 new episodes, and seen 9 weeks of reruns. This is a very few weeks of reruns, compared to other shows, plus, they showed us 12 of the original 13 filmed because the series was originally only signed for 13 episodes, before anymore were filmed, and only gave us 3 weeks of reruns before showing us a few more epsiodes.

Yeah, that's it.
24 and House are the only other shows I watch, and House hasn't gone to reruns yet either.

I loved the episode considering Locke is my fav. character and Terry O'Quinn is also IMHO a very under rated actor. I just always figured his paralysis was some form of degenerative disease..(but I guess during the transplant they might have found evidence of that huh?)

It did seem to me that the island was testing Locke. It give him his legs back and made him go through some sort of search whether physical or metaphysical im still not sure.

I had a feeling something was going to be up with Locke's father. Didn't Walt ask Locke about his father one or two episodes ago - something like "is your father cool?", and Locke answers "no, he's not."

I wonder what the reason for Locke's paralysis is/ was - the fact that we haven't gotten the answer yet makes me think it's relevant in some way. Or not ...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back