• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Tonight's Hero Episode

Re: Tonight\'s Hero Episode

So, I guess that means you finished that newsletter? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I have got another treat for you if so! *evilgrin*

I am mucho impressed so far and throughout the next episode (And the Ground), I had to keep reminding myself that this was only episode #4!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>So, I guess that means you finished that newsletter? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I have got another treat for you if so! *evilgrin*

I am mucho impressed so far and throughout the next episode (And the Ground), I had to keep reminding myself that this was only episode #4!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Ok I signed up for your newsletter, but havent gotten it yet. Something must have gone wrong, Ill have to look into it today.

<font color=yellow>So, I guess that means you finished that newsletter? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif I have got another treat for you if so! *evilgrin*

</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

*drools*

Check your e-mail. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>Ok I signed up for your newsletter, but havent gotten it yet. Something must have gone wrong, Ill have to look into it today.</font color=yellow>

Nope, nothing wrong with your email... I will be sending it out later this afternoon. I just need to finish my updates to my site first. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

So, we can be fairly certain where Thunder Mountain is but did anyone pick up any clues as to where Jeremiah and Kurdy hook up with Captain Iron?

Somewhere in Colorado (or Montana? Where were they?)

A Colorado that looks suspiciously like Vancouver. I'm pretty sure they're in the same state.

You know what? America is awfully big. And a Land Rover using Thunder Mountain's gas can only go so far...

<font color=yellow>So, we can be fairly certain where Thunder Mountain is but did anyone pick up any clues as to where Jeremiah and Kurdy hook up with Captain Iron?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Thunder Mountain is <a target="_blank" href=https://www.cheyennemountain.af.mil/today.htm> here </a>

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back