• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

To Live and Die in Starlight -Reviews

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that I have read the various reviews on "Legend of the Rangers"...

Regardless of whatever has been said, good or bad...please enjoy the telefilm tomorrow...and may it bring something special to your heart, to your mind, to your soul...

Once again, thank you all, for your amazing support! I am very appreciative with the effort!

"We live of the one, we die for the one"

Respectful yours, with great honour...

-Warren T. Takeuchi- "Kit" -Ranger
smile.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

------------------

Oops...made some spelling errors...he he he

"We live for the one, we die for the one"

Respectfully yours, with greatest honour,

-Warren T. Takeuchi- "Kit" -Ranger
lol.gif

------------------

Well I won't be seeing it for awhile but I KNOW it will be a sucess
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

We live of the one? You call yourself a Ranger?! You're fired!
laugh.gif

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

LOL Warren - if you live "of" the One, that could get pretty gruesome!

The bottom line I think many reviewers forget is that although the movie is set in the B5 universe, it's not B5 and makes no pretensions to be so. At most, I've heard that it emulates, recalls, remembers. Which is absolutely, completely necessary.

In my eyes, the worst offense Rangers could commit is NOT have within it a capacity to be something more. Andromeda, E:FC, First Wave - they all committed that offense. And from what I've been hearing, Rangers does not.

Here's to five years, ja?

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Warren, after the week I had (suffering through the flu, an incontinent water heater, unreal deadlines at work, and general foolishness from people who should know better) I'm really, really, looking forward to this movie!

It'll be fun, and I'm going to enjoy it no matter how flawed it is!
laugh.gif

Only about 24 hours left to wait.

AAAGH!!
shocked.gif

Where are my high grade videotapes?

------------------
"We are (not) all Kosh."

Tomorrow -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe it's here. Going to go out and get a new video tape and lots of snacks, then hurry home and sit in front of the TV waiting . . .

------------------
God be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

I hate to admit this, but since classes have started I have to keep my sleep schedule on an even track. In Arizona TLADIS won't come on until 10pm.

I'll probably tape it and see it the next day.
frown.gif

I'll still write that letter, though.

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Who cares what some stinkin critic says about the movie! I plan to watch it and I will love every minute of it!
smile.gif

------------------
With a salad fork and a couple of purple wombats I could rule the galaxy.

[This message has been edited by RW7427 (edited January 18, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back