• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Those Buzzing B5 actors!

PsiProne

Hey guys! I've posted this at other boards, it sounds a bit corny but lets do it anyway!

Let's assign a B5 actor to a particular day of the week, peter jurasik tuesady, Andreas Katsulas on Monday, etc On that day we do a yahoo search with their name. Now with enough people doing a search on a regular basis we might be able to pollute the yahoo Index with B5 actors and let the big directors think there's all this Buzz about B5. It would great, it'd be the Great B5 Conspiracy, and I think that would rock! What do you guys think?

huh? come on! it'll be cool! *takes a swig of corona*
lol.gif

------------------
"You cannot stop someone who's been touched by Vorlons!"
"I tried so hard and got so far, in the end it doesn't even matter."

Nope just boredom!

The Vorlon-Enhanced are never fanatical.
wink.gif

------------------

I'm already involved in a conspiracy to overthrow the evil alien overlords that have taken over the local coffeeshop I frequent. It might be dangerous for me to involve myself in another one... you know what I mean...

------------------
channe@cryoterrace | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

lol.gif

What's one more conspiracy I always say!
laugh.gif

------------------

Back