• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

They're at it again

They\'re at it again

Tachyon TV that is, which has a couple of good items poking fun at the JMS universe in the latest issue. (I especially liked the 2003 Crusade calendar, which covers the months of January through March.
smile.gif
)

Tachyon TV

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Re: They\'re at it again

ROFLOL
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

From last months issue, proof positive that LOTR will become a series:

"Evidence that an all-new Babylon 5 spin-off series may well be on the cards: J. Michael Straczynski was recently spotted in a Sherman Oaks public library hunched over a copy of JRR Tolkiens The Silmarillion, furiously taking notes."

------------------
Wipster

"Live Long in Prosser"

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

But it seems so plausible! Oh I fear for the future of television now
wink.gif

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

Oh c'mon, it was funny as hell. That Jeremiah ad had me rolling -- no scriptwriting talent needed!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wipster:
"Evidence that an all-new Babylon 5 spin-off series may well be on the cards: J. Michael Straczynski was recently spotted in a Sherman Oaks public library hunched over a copy of JRR Tolkiens The Silmarillion, furiously taking notes."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is obviously a bogus report.
There is no way that JMS would have to go to a library to find a copy of the Silmarillion. He would have his own dog-eared copy.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
lol.gif

------------------

It is tremendously funny if you can take it as a joke. Have a sense of humor people.

I must admit though that some of it is beyond me since I am neither Brittish or old enough to have seen much of what they reference. Especially limiting is the fact that I have seen zero episodes of Who and that show seems to be a favorite of theirs.

------------------
"I was free to wallow in my own crapulence." -Mr. Burns in "Who Shot Mr. Burns Part Two"

Actually I was rofl at the QVC pickup...

Very funny indeed.

And I still want both Crusade and Rangers... perhaps I can lobby QVC to make it a Special Value of the Day...

Ro

[edit] I just read the last bit, and they already included Crusade...

QVC stole my idea...
frown.gif
I'm gonna sue... lol.

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

[This message has been edited by Technomage Roanna (edited March 04, 2002).]

He probably has it tattooed on the inside of his eyelids -- to say nothing of owning it on CD, DVD, and having it printed on the wall paper in his bathroom! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back