• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

There's nothing left for me to watch

Re: There\'s nothing left for me to watch

I don't have any sci-fi to watch anymore either. I just watch Gilmore Girls, Trading Spaces, Royal Canadian Air Farce, and An American in Canda on a regular basis. (And I watch Survivor religously, but we don't need to talk about that
wink.gif
)

Occasionally, I'll still watch Enterprise. If I'm bored, I'll watch whatever's on Speed Channel and play backseat driver
laugh.gif

I tend to tape things and then not watch them later.
blush.gif
I usually love Masterpiece theater, but even that I have not watched lately. And now all the episodes are lost in a stack of vcr tapes.
blush.gif
I simply must start dating them or something.

"I'm a man ....
but I can change ....
if I have to ....
I guess"

grin.gif

A few years back Red Green came up at the bar after a coed softball game and one of the women asked me what the show was "about". I got the attention of the guy across the table (a Canadian now living in the US) and told him that she wanted "to know what The Red Green Show is about". Our answer? "Uh, .... it's kinda hard to explain without seeing it once."
rolleyes.gif
blush.gif
It is a lot of fun, though.

Suday: my wife dominates the TV, which is fine becaus there is nothing on.

8:00 Doc
9:00 Sue Thomas F.B. Eye
10:00 Just Cause

Monday
8:00-10:00 CBS comedy block
10:00 CSI: Miami
11:00 CSI repeats on TNN

Tuesday
8:00 The show I watch the most often would be The New Detectives but I am not regular.

9:00 Smallville
10:00 whatever

Wesnsday

8:00 whatever
9:00 Twilight Zone
10:00 whatever

Thursday

8:00 Friends
8:30 anything but scrubs
9:00 CSI
10:00 Without a Trace (wife's show)

Friday
8:00 Funniest home videos
9:00 John Doe
10:00 Tracker
11:00 Stargate
12:00 Farsacpe

Saturday

Whatever

The mighty GKarsEye TV schedule:

Sunday: The Simpsons
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: 24
Wednesday: Enterprise (sort of, but I don't really pay attention) and sometimes South Park
Thursday: nothing
Friday: nothing
Saturday: nothing

Boy, I sure am getting a lot of value for my cable bill.
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
I feel just like Old Mighty does.

Hyp's typical tv viewing these days:

Monday-Friday turn on morning news but ignore it while I feed the cat and go into the computer room to internet.

Sunday - Tape Masterpiece Theater. Then forget to watch it until I can't find the tape the first episode is on.

Monday- nothing, unless there's a good movie on TCM

Tuesday-nothing, unless there's a good movie on TCM

Wednesday- turn on Enterprise but ignore it while I go into the computer room and internet

Thursday through Saturday - nothing, unless there's a good movie on TCM

blush.gif

I must be brainwashed by my cable company.
blush.gif

And I'm still surprised that there's actually something a straight guy might find worth watching on the Oxygen channel!

Ummm...well...I wactch Lifetime. The Division for the gorgeous Nancy Mckeon.
rolleyes.gif

Here's Shaal viewing and it's not much
Monday 7pm JAG that's it unless there is a movie on I would like to see at 8 I have to tape it cause I have to got to work early .JAG airs ususally airs M-f at 7 and sometimes 8pm as well the shows also airs at 1 .So JAG sums my week .As for Saturaday and Sunday nothing I reguarly watch except if I catch a movie I 'd like to see.There just isnt anything good to watch anymore except for tapes of Babylon 5,Murder she wrote and DVD's of Babylon 5 and TNG and ds9.

I stopped actively watching SciFi as soon as B5 ended. And I don't really watch anything else.

I'll let you know how the Dune miniseries is. It starts tomorrow night, IIRC.

Tv??? What is that :p
I never watch anything regulary now....there is nothing there.
Well I will see MotoGp from April and till September I belive, otherwise I watch Angel from time to time....I am going to buy it on DVD so I am not very fanatic about seeing anything.
Tv is dull....my books are more fun :D
Actually I have been more in the theaters than I have watched tv lately :LOL:

I don't really watch TV much these days either. Probably because I'm not a lazy student anymore. However, I avoid watching most sci-fi shows these days, having stopped watching Enterprise due to it being crap. FWIW, here's my TV watching schedule:

Sunday: 24
Friday: Derren Brown Mind Control

I am told there is an action story on for the next couple of weeks. It is set in Iraq and contains lots of battle scenes. :LOL:

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Glacophane: </font>
I watch the reruns of MacGyver on TVLand

Check out the title of tonight's Munsters. :D

Munsters

I am told there is an action story on for the next couple of weeks. It is set in Iraq and contains lots of battle scenes. :LOL:

Hey, that's great. I wondered when they would have a sequel to that neat Gulf War show they had awhile ago. :D

;)

"I freakin LIVE for those shows on History/Discovery/TLC/etc about ancient Egypt, especially the Pyramids of Giza. Zahi Hawass is THE MAN! It's hard to find someone who's so passionate about his job and enjoys teaching others about it."

Me too. Well, if you look around, you can usually find someone playing a rerun of Hill St. Blues, Law & Order, or NYPD Blue.

I still like to watch Stargate SG-1, but SciFi has already burned through seasons 1-4, and just finished season 6 (I think season 5 is in syndication).

Latest posts

Members online

Back