• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Theatrical Release

Well I'm always available, and I'm sure i can fit time in to my busy schedule /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Uh, ah, that would be a bad thing, due to the slightly passing resemblance I have to Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I'd probably get cast as an inept Captain of a White Star bereft of weapons, sensors and life support. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I'd really love to see more White Star's like the Maria. Captain Montoya had class, personalizing his ship. It's about time the Alliance let rhe Rangers loose with a can of spray paint. Presumably seeing as the cruiser class ships were individually named, the White Star fleet will adopt a similar approach eventually.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back