• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Telepath War [SPOILERS]

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino: </font color>
And here to illustrate my point - Kosh! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

[/quote]

Amazing coincidence, wasn't it? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Man, you need to find a job, for your mental health even more than your financial well-being. You have way too much time on your hands. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

[/quote]

Yeah, I know. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif The trouble is that when I had a full time job, I was being ground into dust by it (too many hours, plus micromanagement by clueless idiots like in Sunday's Dilbert strip, plus a thankless pay/performance system that rewarded the low-lifes who just played the game instead of people who were trying to do the right thing). After 18.7 years of that I was 99% burned out. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif It was only after I got downsized that I had the time and energy to read B5 books (Dell #5, #7, #9, all three trilogies, ACtA novelization, and Dell #1), and come up with the B5 and Crusade ideas I've put up here and on my website (which is really nothing more than a place for me to put pictures). /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Some little bit of creativity and imagination that once would have found it's way into Visual Foxpro programs, found another outlet, in things B5/Crusade. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I like the license plate idea, though.

[/quote]

I'm going to try to get one made for myself, probably one of the Centauri book ones (middle row). Leaning toward the one on the far right, given the color of my truck.

Try getting laid off.

[/quote]
Well, if you get rid of the "off," I wouldn't mind giving the other three words a shot.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Well, if you get rid of the "off," I wouldn't mind giving the other three words a shot.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

[/quote]

Unfortunately, the two tend to be mutually exclusive - since insolvency is not a good position from which to wage romance. But this isn't NC-17, so I'll say no more. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back