• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Quality of Mercy

Icarus

Just saw "The Quality of Mercy" again on Bravo, and I just wanted to say that I had forgotten how damn good this episode was. Its one of the episodes that I haven't seen much having missed it when it was repeated on Channel 4 for various reasons and so I'd only seen it once before. I thought it was a very good episode with many highlights.

The Londo / Lennier plot was good with some very funny moments and featuring a certain body part of Londo's /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif
I thought that acting on behalf of Laura and Miller was pretty top notch, and the part where Talia entered Miller's mind was superb.
Overall, in my honest opinion, a very good episode, which I would give 7 out of 10. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
What does everyone else think?

Icarus

I like this episode. Currently, I don't exactly remember all that happens in it because I haven't seen it for a while, but I do know that I enjoy it when I do watch it.

I love the actress who played the older doctor - she is great.
the ep had a really good B5 flow to it

oh and the ppg effects were GREAT - same in the season finally......how come we don't see more smoke later on??? lol

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LightNZ:
<font color=yellow>I love the actress who played the older doctor - she is great.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I believe that was June Lockheart. She played the mother in the series "Lost in Space." That, of course, was Billy Mumy's first appearance as the boy all those years ago. I also believe that June Lockheart is the mother of Ann Lockheart, who appeared in Battlestar Galactia as "Sheba," one of the Viper Pilots.

I believe JMS wrote this episode when he was ill. And if my memory is correct, he doesn't remember much of the actual writing process.

Regards,
TheInfection

Members online

No members online now.
Back