• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The problem with reviews

Almir

Regular
The problem with reviews is that it works like a virus.
Some people may get influenced by it, when the time comes to watch the movie.
Everybody should watch the movie without see any of these reviews (good or bad).
I don't know, but I don't see the point of these marketing strategies.
Show a very important project to a bunch of unselected assholes before the public.
Almir

------------------

True, thought certain reviewers are good.

I personally don't go by reviews except those in the Empire Magazine, which I've found that I agree mostly. (only a star away at worst from 1-5).

Only one thing bothered me when reading the review about B5LR and that was the fact that G'Kar was at a meeting of the nine. Otherwise it was mostly bullshit.

I'll be my own judge when the time comes
wink.gif

re
Halldor

------------------
Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies, at all.

What's the problem with G'Kar being at a Grey Council meeting? First of all, it wouldn't be the first time a non-Minbari was in front of the council (Sinclair). Second of all, the Minbari had come to respect and admire G'Kar, and he's a valuable resource.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Besides... about the bit about him "interrupting" a Grey Council meeting - wouldn't that be completely in character with G'Kar??

It's not as if he hasn't done it before - I bet he wasn't really supposed to walk in and out of Babylon 5 C&C all the time either, announcing his ideas?
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
Visit Kribu's Lounge - now completely ad-free!

G'Kar was on the advisory board of the Interstellar Alliance, so technically he outranks those in the Council. Minbar has sworn to abide by the laws of the IA just like any other memeber world. After close to 1,000 of all-powerful separation, it could be that G'kar has been sent to the new "planet-bound" Council to provide oversight and ensure that they are governing in the way Delenn intended them to.

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back